How Many Men Have You Slept With?

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had 8 guys fuck me. I tend to save my ass for very special men. If we are counting blow jobs...well, you'll either think I'm a slut or well fed, lol.

Reactions: 51arledge
D

deleted10628551

Fucked/Gotten Fucked by: 4
Blowjobs etc: 20-30ish

Reactions: whyme75

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fucked? Well over a thousand. Had drift off to sleep in my arms? Sadly comparatively few. And that's a shame, because as I've grown old, I'd much rather hold someone, but was too busy fucking to realize that before.

tito21

Superior Member
Media
Fucked? Well over a thousand. Had drift off to sleep in my arms? Sadly comparatively few. And that's a shame, because as I've grown old, I'd much rather hold someone, but was too busy fucking to realize that before.

Sadly, you aren’t the only one feeling that way. It’s a reality for the majority of gay men, especially so for today’s younger gay generation with all the hook-up apps and all.

hellagood88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like the gay community sees promiscuity as a laudible thing and lack of sex a very shameful thing. I've always felt deeply ashamed of my lack of sex life, gay stereotypes and the media made me think I should be shagging constantly. I've never had any luck with men. If we are counting oral then my count is 3, if we are counting full sex then 0.5 as it was a disaster that we aborted very quickly. I'm in my early 30s and I feel like I've wasted my youth not having te fun everyone else has.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is no right or wrong answer. It's about satisfaction. Someone could have fucked a thousand guys and be unsatisfied while another has been with their one and only high school sweetheart and be totally satisfied.

You can't go back in time, so learn from the path you've taken and adjust course for the future.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like the gay community sees promiscuity as a laudible thing and lack of sex a very shameful thing. I've always felt deeply ashamed of my lack of sex life, gay stereotypes and the media made me think I should be shagging constantly. I've never had any luck with men. If we are counting oral then my count is 3, if we are counting full sex then 0.5 as it was a disaster that we aborted very quickly. I'm in my early 30s and I feel like I've wasted my youth not having te fun everyone else has.

Don't despair!
I had only a few blow job encounters into my mid-30s, when I met my husband. But husband and I didn't really click very well as both being tops, the AIDS epidemic, and his unwillingness to open the relationship made quickly for no sex between us.

I didn't really start having much sex until late 50s and early 60s! More sex in my 60s than all other decades combined....

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I didn't have much sex in my 20's and 30's either. I came of age when AIDS was devastating. Later on, I seem to have made up for it. I didn't really understand my sexuality until I was well into my 40s, and had more sex in my 50s than most people have in their entire lives. 59 was supposed to be my blowout year, but covid stopped that. So now I'll see what the 60s bring...

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow - I couldn't begin to count. 3-4 guys a week for a good part of my 20s. I'd guess over a thousand.

Yeah, seriously... even before "apps," I was chatting online on message boards and AOL and during college and grad school was easily averaging 2 or 3 hookups a week for many years. Among a group of friends we once had a contest: how many hookups in between a particular day and the end of that month (21 days). I ended the 21 days with exactly 21 different men. I eeked out the win because in the last couple of days of the month I was able to do 3 hookup in one day, and then a 3-some the last day of the month.

I definitely lost track when the number got into the mid-hundreds by my late 20s, so by this point in my life it's easily over a thousand. Frequent STI testing meant that I was well into the hundreds before I ever bumped into anything. And of course I went on PrEP as soon as it was readily available.

Reactions: cedarizzo

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with @Brodie888 - It is more about how satisfied/happy you have been with your sexual encounters (or lack of). I've had a very busy sexual life and I have no regrets. If you are happy with just a few encounters, then I applaud you. There is no right number to answer this question.