Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, seriously... even before "apps," I was chatting online on message boards and AOL and during college and grad school was easily averaging 2 or 3 hookups a week for many years. Among a group of friends we once had a contest: how many hookups in between a particular day and the end of that month (21 days). I ended the 21 days with exactly 21 different men. I eeked out the win because in the last couple of days of the month I was able to do 3 hookup in one day, and then a 3-some the last day of the month.

I definitely lost track when the number got into the mid-hundreds by my late 20s, so by this point in my life it's easily over a thousand. Frequent STI testing meant that I was well into the hundreds before I ever bumped into anything. And of course I went on PrEP as soon as it was readily available.

NICE. I’m glad I’m not the only one.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I loved being used in any way that makes a man happy. He can do things, and they have done things, that shouldn't have been done. I too have submitted to over.1500 men.
My biggest claim to fame was that I lost my virginity at the Republican convention in Miami Beach in 1968. Life is grand.

Reactions: brandon38

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I loved being used in any way that makes a man happy. He can do things, and they have done things, that shouldn't have been done. I too have submitted to over.1500 men.
My biggest claim to fame was that I lost my virginity at the Republican convention in Miami Beach in 1968. Life is grand.
Wow interesting sex life sir lol .

F

Felips

Being a closeted gay from a 3rd world country and came to the USA i went crazy per say and just lost track

jamesbnyc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't really have anything more than a guess. Also, I'm interpreting "slept with" to mean any sexual contact that lasted at least two or three minutes (that excludes brief contact that is quickly aborted, say at a sex party) and involved some contact with a cock, nuts, or asshole. With that loose definition, I'd say hundreds of men and probably closer to one thousand than one hundred. This is over 30 years during which time I was in two relationships, one that was supposed to be monogamous but wasn't and the other which was open. I'm not especially extroverted so I can only imagine how large the number would be if I had been. I'm a big slut, but I could be worse! Or better, depending on your viewpoint.