How many men here would let their partner sleep around?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by seterwind, May 25, 2007.

?

Would you let your partner have sex?

Poll closed Jun 24, 2007.
  1. Yes with who ever they want

16 vote(s)
    24.6%
  2. Maybe but leaning on the yes side

11 vote(s)
    16.9%
  3. Maybe but leaning on the no side

13 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. No

25 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. seterwind

seterwind New Member

Albums:
    Just wondering how many guys/ girls would let em. Personally I find it an issue of trust and confidence, and I trust my lady love enough to. Though of course assuring the utmost caution regarding the partner and having safe sex.

2. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

The idea of it actually sickens me

3. Principessa

Gold Member

seterwindJust wondering how many guys/girls would let em. Personally I find it an issue of trust and confidence, and I trust my lady love enough too. Though of course assuring the utmost caution regarding the partner and having safe sex.

Nope, that's not for me. What's mine is mine and nobody elses. I'm an only child. I do not share; nor do I play well with others.
    Why bother being in an allegedly committed relationship if you aren't going to stay true to one person. Why do they need to leave the relationship? What need is not being met? Whether it's emotional or physical thats something you deal with as a couple; not by saying fuck it I'll go get some over here.

But that's just my opinion.:tongue:

4. NCbear

Gold Member

My lover and I negotiated this early on in our relationship. We agreed that sex was one thing and emotional attachment was another.

Also, infidelity can be worked through, but lying about it cannot.

And we agreed that neither of us could "own" the other person's body. We felt that was the root cause of jealousy. Each of us is a different person, we concluded, and therefore we wanted to be together because we wanted to, on a daily basis, instead of feeling obligated.

NCbear (who knows that he and his lover have both failed to take advantage of this as often as opportunities have "arisen")

5. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

It's not an idea - it's a reality, not even a concept - perhaps you mean the thought of it sickens you. It's a big world.

6. Make'nItLong

Make'nItLong New Member

I have brought it up to my wife that I would be comfortable with her having sex with someone with a huge cock (9"+). She likes to incorporate her 8x6 Dildo into our sex routine and it helps her achieve extra intense orgasms.

She said that she does not want to have sex with anyone but me (sorry guys), but think that I would be comfortable with it if she did change her mind.

7. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't be comfortable with that at all. If it was a girl that was like a fuck buddy even if I liked her a lot it wouldn't bother me too much for her to be with someone else but once your in a relationship IMO you are supposed to remain faithful to that person. If I had a g/f who asked me if she could sleep with someone else I would flip out. If I'm with a girl I feel I should be the only person who gets to enjoy an intimate relationship with her.

8. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't let my partner sleep around... guess i'm old fashioned and you might have trust issues or jealious creep in after the fact.

9. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Are we talking like threesome sex with others, where you're there the whole time, or the kind where you get home from work at 6:00 and "The house is dark and the pots are cold" and she's been "hangin 'round with Tina Joan and a who knows who" and she comes back at 12:00 smelling of strange semen?

Honestly I'm in sort of a bad position here because I've done the second one to her before! I know I know I'm a horrible person. She totally knew about it, and I guess she thought it wouldn't bother her that much but afterward she got pretty upset...I feel horrible about it, and it's now just one of those things that you look back on and think "uugggghh" about yourself.

In conclusion, because of our unique situation, I would have to let her, but I'd probably be really jealous too, but I'd have to swallow my jealousy.

10. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

It depends on the boundaries defined by the relationship. Any and all freedom she expected to have from me I would expect in return to have from her. Hypocrisy and double-standards is one thing I cannot abide in a relationship at all. Also, I would have to trust her enough to be safe and use good judgment.

11. seterwind

seterwind New Member

Albums:
    There is a novelty, in having sex with someone who isn't the person you've had sex with 1000+ times. Having sex with someone you care about deeply, is much better for merely the emotional part adds to it.

But having sex with someone randomly, teasing them, seducing the hot chick/guy at work, playing with them and then finally giving into desire is a game. Fun yes but nothing in comparison to having that hot intimate sex with your commited.

It's two different things, I have no problem with my wife enjoying the game with friends. That is because we both understand that it is nothing more then a game. Heck, who here doesn't find it fun when you are being seduced/seducing someone?

And no I didn't mean 3some I think that poll has been covered before...

Draft saved Draft deleted