• No

Votes: 88 28.3%

• Total voters

John9Inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many men are closet nudists at home?, what I mean how many of you never wear clothes when at home you only wear something if go outside or someone comes to the door. I am only interested in guys that are nudist at home only and not ones that do it at beaches or outdoors etc..

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how many of you never wear clothes when at home you only wear something if go outside

Yes I'm one of these dudes. Just how I'm wired I think. I don't put clothes on to answer the door if Mormons or Salvation Army people come to the door. I am very friendly and polite to them however!

I will wrap a towel around if I am answering the door most times though, and I generally don't have unexpected visitors, just the neighbours who are cool. Sometimes wear an apron when cooking.

Somehow I feel more relaxed without clothes, which is interesting because when I am dressed I generally like to have a more tailored/formal look. When I am out I feel I am more comfortable with that kind of look, but at home I like to be free.

Once I went for a month working at home without wearing anything, and not going out. I didn't wear anything day or night for 4 weeks. It was great, it was when I lived by the sea, and it was very warm! And I had supplies so I didn't need to go out!

bigdikbimale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I do like being nude at home. In addition to inside, my house is on a lake and somewhat secluded from neighbors so I also spend time outside nude as well. I really like the natural feeling of being without clothes but it is really great when you can be outside at home nude!:biggrin1:

Scott537

Experimental Member
Media
I like being nude enough that I sleep in the nude and joined a clothing optional resort in the Tampa Bay Florida area! Being nude is a great feeling and with other like minded people around you can stay that way for days.:smile: :smile:

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm naked right now. My nudity boundary ends at the fence. I swim nude often. I love it. Love being naked.

DO NOT cook with naked, that's my warning. Especially not if hot oil can get splashed on things...

The surface area of our penii makes us more susceptible to random splatters in that area

slade

ordinarygay

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
danglybanger said:
I'm naked right now. My nudity boundary ends at the fence. I swim nude often. I love it. Love being naked.

DO NOT cook with naked, that's my warning. Especially not if hot oil can get splashed on things...

The surface area of our penii makes us more susceptible to random splatters in that area

slade

I agree!! especially when I cook.
Two days ago I forgot and I fried some meat........ and oil splashhhhed on my junior....:banghead2:

EvenStar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I like being naked at home when I´m alone or even when I´m only with my younger brother, wich also likes to go around naked. It feels really good being "free". But I should say that due to I´m very shy, I´d not do it with people if I have not the confidence.:biggrin1:

aviatorguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Love to be naked anywhere in front of anyone - always nude at home and will even answer the door that way - get some great reactions!!! Spend lots of time in hotel with work and never wear clothes in a hotel room even when the room service boy comes!!!!

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I too love to be naked....Am a nudist dad....spend all my time at home naked inside as well as outside...I go to alot of beaches, family ones as well and resorts. I open the door naked as well. I don't have a problem with othe'rs seeing me that way. I enjoy letting all see my bod and my big phallus. If its hard too and I've been stroking it...they see that too. Being naked is natural and very freeing....I would love to live someday in a community thats is totally nude...where you can shop nude..etc..go to town nude...let all see it...:biggrin1:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I try to keep my clothes off as much as possible at home. I like the feel. Like others, I will often answer the door with a towel, but the door is all glass, so I am sure that those who are knocking get to see something!!!

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I find that I masturbate a bit too much when I don't wear clothes around the house :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I can't help it... it's like right there.

So to answer your question, no, I always keep on at least a pair of boxer shorts. They ease the self control.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to spend quite a bit of time nude at home. Just like the feel of being free and natural. Once I got married and had kids, didn't do it as often. After being divorced a while, my GF and her teenage son moved in and I don't get to do it all.

Running over to Ripped Muscle Dad's house to knock on the door. Over and over and over and.....:biggrin1:

ABCB11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm naked around the house and around the yard (live on 640 acres so there are no nearby neighbors) every chance I get. And on the road in hotel rooms I'm naked all the time too. Just find clothes too confining and tight in all the wrong places I guess.

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The first thing I do when I get home from work is ditch my clothes...It's funny because I have an underwear fetish and I love the way I look and feel in my nylon boxerbriefs, I love the bulge I show under my suit trousers or jeans, but as soon as I am home I want to be naked!

I don't have any brothers but I have a very close friend in who is around my age (late 20s) and when he stays over we strip down and just hang out.