How many minutes to orgasm?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by art, Sep 15, 2011.

1. art

art
    Gold Member

Hi, guys. Just wondering how many minutes you can fuck before your orgasm? I've recently been lasting longer (30 - 45 minutes from when my penis enters her vagina), and my girlfriend (we've been dating, and having sex, for more than a year) would rather I took less time. So I'm just wondering. I had a physical with my doc yesterday (just a normal annual sort, not any particular problem or concern), and I asked him the same question. He seemed to think 15-30 minutes was more average. I'm 57 years old, my girl friend's mid-30's; I use a condom (usually Trojan Magnum Thins)...I'm stiff the whole time. (Actually, I'm stiff from when we begin undressing each other, making out and foreplay, which is usually a half hour or more before I enter her). I try to help her have an orgasm before I enter her, and she usually cums a time (sometimes two) while I'm inside her. (Not gigantic here, but big...7.5-8" long on a good day, 6" in circumference, uncut.)

Also, any advice on how to cum quicker? I don't want to be a Minute Man, but a happy medium would be nice! Thanks for any help.

2. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I usually shoot once during oral play. This gives me about 45 minutes of fucking before I'm ready to shoot again. Otherwise, I'm finished half way through Leno's monologue.

3. monel

Gold Member

Say go....!

Draft saved Draft deleted