How many minutes to orgasm?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi, guys. Just wondering how many minutes you can fuck before your orgasm? I've recently been lasting longer (30 - 45 minutes from when my penis enters her vagina), and my girlfriend (we've been dating, and having sex, for more than a year) would rather I took less time. So I'm just wondering. I had a physical with my doc yesterday (just a normal annual sort, not any particular problem or concern), and I asked him the same question. He seemed to think 15-30 minutes was more average. I'm 57 years old, my girl friend's mid-30's; I use a condom (usually Trojan Magnum Thins)...I'm stiff the whole time. (Actually, I'm stiff from when we begin undressing each other, making out and foreplay, which is usually a half hour or more before I enter her). I try to help her have an orgasm before I enter her, and she usually cums a time (sometimes two) while I'm inside her. (Not gigantic here, but big...7.5-8" long on a good day, 6" in circumference, uncut.)

Also, any advice on how to cum quicker? I don't want to be a Minute Man, but a happy medium would be nice! Thanks for any help.