How Many Mostly Straight Guys Like To Kiss Guys?

How Many Bi Guys Enjoy Kissing Men

• Total voters

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So "Gay Chicken"....

Where 2 straight guys are dared to kiss, but if the one who is too "hetero" quits... loses?
Then, it's cheered when a guy doesn't fear or take offense to kissing a guy.....?

How fucking gay is that?

Why was this not happening when I was in highschool?

No, its the exact opposite of how-gay-is-that. They're busy proving they CAN'T do it.

Now what happens after the party breaks up . . . .

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always considered kissing to be the brightline rule between straight with bi tendencies and bi with gay tendencies.

I've fooled around with other guys, but the attraction for me has always been other big dicks, thats all. Never wanted or tried to kiss another guy.

Just my 2 cents.

Asshole, your tongue and your mouth are full of nerves that give you serious pleasure. You oughta use 'em, or you're missing out on something REALLY good.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yesterday I was with a very handsome trick ( who sells it on the side, deservedly so) who is bi and mostly gay now. In high school he never had sex with guys but did make out with several in various situations, including a drunken MMF threeway with his gf at the time. That is hot! Honest to god, he could turn a straight guy bi with his kissing. He is fantastic!

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i've only had one experience with a man, i started out just wanting to experience a cock in my mouth but ended up making out as well. i have to admit i was reluctant to kiss him but when i held his muscled body and he put his lips on mine i did what comes naturally and enjoyed every moment of it. can't say i would kiss any man but i wouldn't just suck any cock either.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well it's not making out but two of my straight buddies ALWAYS kiss me hello and goodbye right square on the lips. And it is not a peck. It is just a sweet kiss. I just love them for loving me like that. They can't do that with their straight friends so I think they like the intimacy and trust we have. More guys need that moment

Reactions: Capitolhillguy