How many nationalities have you fucked?

berries06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

English,Polish,American,Latin,Jamacian,Indian (Sikh),Australian and if any were other nationalities then i don't know what they were,they looked and sounded English.

My favourites were Jamacian and the Australian (only because they were gorgeous as well as w.e)

If you like Jamaicans then maybe u would liek a few other Caribbean men/fem. Bahamian...Haitian

berries06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
American Bahamian Haitian Italian-mixed

not very rounded but caribbean men were the best in my opinion...very passionate....but also somewhat not as willing to be very experimental as the others were

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
If you will look, I have had sex with 3 Native Americans, Cherokee, Coeur d'Alene, Mohawk. Actually, I forgot a Muskogee and a Seminole. I almost had a Navajo too. So, that make 5. What is odd about that? I am part Cherokee & Muskogee myself and I have done the powwow thing. Each tribe is a sovereign nation under the protection of the USA. And yes, I have had sex with someone from India who was a Hindu as opposed to Sikh or Muslim. I made the distinction between the 2 groups, American Indians and SE Asian Indians, to make it easier to understand.

As for them being alphabetised, I thought that it would be funny to do it that way. Sheesh!

i find it funny , or to neat there in order . a little neat if u ask me. oh and and i find ot odd you nailed two tribes of indian, and a {hindo}.rite..

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
English , Polish , Ukrainian , RUssian , chinese , persian , american
Jeeezzzz man!! A chinese gal let you fuck her with that monster???? Pretty impressive.

My list:
american/caucasian-2
chinese -lots and lots of chinese gals
korean- 4
taiwanese- 3
vietnamese-1
mexican-1, almost 2 but she wanted to stay virgin until married. came very close one night as she got drunk and really wanted it...she rubbed my hard cock on her lips and she said stop....ouch!!! Nice gal though. She really liked me alot but her family didn't want her dating a white boy, so she broke up with me. Mexican women are in a very male dominated culture. She told me what pigs her brothers were, fucking lots of women, and she was expected to be a good virgin....

almost american indian as well. hottest girlfriend I had...well we were just fooling around but she was still living with her mom and promised not to fuck any guys. They were very close. Stayed over at my house and we fooled around and dry humped but that was it....... more blue balls. Man, she was hot.

I did alright in my younger days. Now I am 40 and women at this age are more interested in the size of my wallet than if I am good looking...so not too much going on for me now...

Last edited:

mrmiyagi

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
European:

Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Hungary,Poland, Czeck Republic, Portugal, Serbia.

African:

Cape Verde

Middle/ South American:

Mexico, Ecuador, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Suriname, Dutch Carabean, Dominican Republic, Cuba.

Asian:
Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, China.

Before you ask me, I am not a 00- agent.

I just do have the advantage, there are a lot pretty girls living in Holland.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Miyagi

Last edited:

I have Foreskin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've fucked white american girls, black american girls, a few korean bitches, a white girl from ukraine, one of the american girls might have been a latina, I forget, it was many years ago.

So I'd guess 4 or 5.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
English, Israeli, Russian, Mexican, Turkish, American, German, Belgian, French, Danish, Argentinian

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had a lot of anonymous sex where I didn´t even know the other guys nationality.

But I KNOW for sure that I have been with the following 34 nationalities:

Denmark (obviously...having been with about 100 Danes I can tell that the average size for Danes is about 6 inches...but I have had a few very big around 8 inches)
Greenland (they tend to be fairly big...and thick....many from 6-8 inches)
Sweden (I have had a few nice blond young swedes, because I live only 25 km. away from Swedens third biggest town, Malmö....swedes generally are not small, I would say they are pretty big....)
Iceland (a nice 20 yo blond guy with a big 7 inches dick...and a hot hot ass)
Norway (a mature man who gave me a blowjob in a park)
Germany (I have been to Berlin and Hamburg af few times, so I have been with maybe 15 Germans....their size is more or less like that of the Danes, I believe, average probably 6 inches)
England (the biggest guy I have had: 10 inches)
Russia (last year I met a crazy but nice 18 yo Russian in the park..he was 7 inches long, very sexy blond guy)
France (he was only 4 inches, 26 old and chubby..)
Spain (I actually had a boyfriend from spain...5 inches only)
Portugal (I once fucked a portuguese trans)
Italy (a 26 old nice guy from Turin...normal dick sixe...6 inches)
Romania (a very sexy 21 yo old guy, nice ass...normal dick)
Greece (still know him...20 yo and very hung...8½ inches!)
Turkey (I have been with at least 5-6 turkes...all normal size)
Brazil (I have been with 3-4 Brazilians....average sized)
Chile (two young guys, 19 and 20 yo...one was 6 inches, the other one 7 inches..but very sweet and nice..)
Mexico (24 yo, 7 inches..nice body...and lovely guy)
Colombia (a very young guy, he was 16 - yes, legal age in my country! -, normal 6 inches long cock)
USA (a 19 yo horny guy with a long skinny dick...9 inches long!)
Iran (two young guys, one was 5 inches, the other 6 - not big)
Philippines Island (two guys, a 24 yo guy with 6 inches and a 19 yo transsexual with a small 5 inches penis)
Palestina (all cut, but normally sized)
Israel (one was a late teen guy, small 5 inches dick, the other 27-28 yo and 7 inches)
Kazakhstan (19 yo guy with a small 4½ incher)
Somalia (a 19 yo tall skinny boy with a long 8 inches long dick)
Japan (I have been with at least 4-5 japaneses, they tend to be small, even that one of them, a guy around 20-22 yo, was tall, skinny and had a nice pretty big 6½-7 inches cock)
China (chinese men tend to have short, but thick penises...but not THAT small, mostly 5-6 inches)
South Korea (he was pretty small, 5 inches, a chubby guy)
Maleysia (they also tend to be around 4½-6 inches)
Singapore (a nice 28 yo guy, but with a small 5 incher)
Indonesia (Indonesian guys tend to be quite small and boyish looking, also with small penises around 5 inches)
India (a tall guy with a normal dick)
Pakistan (I know one pakistan guy with a big 7½ inches dick, 30 yo old, but the other Pakistan guys I have had were 5-6½ inches, pretty normal).

.....and certainly there have been more nationalities ;)

Last edited:

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
I just remembered Italy, so will amend my list to ten including the US. Gaydane's format is excellent, thanks for the descriptions; I'll follow suit but leaving out the US:

Canada: 5-6 guys, from whom I got a general sense that Canadians are healthier sexually, less guiltridden and paranoid due to religious/societal homophobia than Americans; average dick range

Mexico: beach weekend affair in Yucatan, very short young guy with a very large fat cock (8x6) that came five times in one evening

France: beach weekend affair in Cap d'Agde, hot sexually but dramaqueeny emotionally, 7x5

Peru: very hospitable handsome hung 8.5x6 Madrileno who showed me a wonderful time in Madrid with his Spanish and Peruvian friends-- but we became sisters after the first night of sex and just hung out the rest of the time

England, Italy, Spain, Chile, China-- brief oral encounters in casual party settings that provide no basis for performance appraisal

Last edited:

gygygy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
English
Scottish
Welsh
Irish
French
Italian