How Many Nudists Have We Here?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by thirteenbyseven, Feb 2, 2005.

1. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

In a topic divergence from another thread, I'm wondering how many here either are active nudists or have been to a nudist beach or resort? In the U.S., certainly Florida has a corner on the upscale nudist resorts with Caliente and Paradise Lakes. The Carribean has its share of resorts as does France (Cap d' Adge.) Carrying the travel guide further, from Wreck Beach in Vancouver, B.C. to Black's in SoCal and South Beach in Miami there are a plethora of places to show-off one's appendage to the sun.

With the knee bangers that frequent this site, let's hear some fun bare butt tales on the responses and remarks you've gotten at a nudist resort or beach.

2. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Two here! Well half nudists I guess, as soon as we get home, it's pretty much off with the clothes, in the summer it's nice to be able to hang outside in the yard and whatnot in the buff. Can't do that in the winter time!!! :lol:

I've never been to a nude resort, mom has however, but that was ages ago, and she can hardly remember.. guess she was stunned. :lol:

3. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

Well unlike FootLongTeen I am not one to hang out at home in the buff. In the summer I have been to several nude beaches here in N. California=San Geronimo comes to mind. I don't comments so much as stares etc. Then when I am feeling exhib/show off I have from time to time shown it in the suana/steam room at my gym.

4. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    i turn 18 soon and would looove to go to a nude beach in CA...

(in fact my bday is tomorrow :p :p)

5. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    happy b-day a day early then ziggity

6. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    As soon as the beach gets warm enough, I am out there swinging in the wind! I go to a beach called Red White and Blue or one called Bonny Doon

7. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    I'm a nudist and have been for a long time.
    I've been to "nude beaches" where it's actually encouraged, in:
    Greece
    Portugal
    Mexico
    Spain
    France
    US Virgin Islands
    British Virgin Islands
    California

And I've also been nude in lots of places where it's just remote or kinda private.
    Well, for that matter, not so private but tollerated.

I've only been to one nudist facility and that was Harbin Hot Springs in Northern California.
    It's a hippy yoga nudist retreat / resort thingy.

B)

8. punk9

punk9 New Member

Albums:
    just came back from the nude beach in san francisco under the golden gate bridge beach today. it was 65F, calm, clear and sunny with big 8' waves from some distant storm.

9. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love being naked, and would totally love to be able to go to a nudist colony and sunbathe nude.

10. Freddie53

Gold Member

Happy birthday. Your posts show wisdom beyond 18.

Freddie

11. Imported

Gold Member

NineInchCock_160IQ:
    I'm nude right now

12. jazzz14

jazzz14 Member

Nude here - count me in. Living in FL of course helps. Been to beaches and really like resorts. I frequent Sunnier Palm in Ft. Pierce. Been a nudist for about 3 years.

13. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    I generally won't go nude. Even when I'm in shape, I won't do the nude thing.

14. jonb

Gold Member

I go to nude beaches sometimes.

There was a time last summer when my testicles would be all itchy and sweaty. (I wash every day, but it was still uncomfortable.) My response was the obvious: Shave my pubes and go naked when in private. Haven't shaved since then; my pubes have grown back, but I still go naked when I can.

15. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

After a read of this thread, guess what! These garments have gotta come off to permit genital hanging and expansion freedom. Thanks for the incentive, guys. :rolleyes:

16. Imported

Gold Member

toomtwooeight: I've never been to a topless beach, but hang arund the house nude quite often. :) Theres nothing like fresh air carressing the family jewels.

17. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

I also haven't been to a nude beach or anything...
    but I do enjoy being naked...
    don't nothin fit better than the old birthday suit! ;)

18. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never been to a nude or topless beach, but I was once on a beach that became topless because the women on it decided to shed their tops. It was a small beach on the Cap Cod National Seashore, where nudity of any kind is strictly forbidden.

When some friends and I went to the beach on a weekday, there were probaby less than 50 people there, all spread out. I did a double take when passing by a middle-aged couple, as I didn't notice she was topless at first. When a group of 4 or 5 20-something girls set up their blanket about 100 feet away from us, and stripped down to just their bottoms, we didn't mind! Everyone was being discreet in that to tops went back on if they walked the beach or went into the water. The nudity was kept to the blankets.

When it is warm out I sleep naked and will move about my apartment naked until it is time to get dressed. Why throw on clothes to go take a shower?

I sleep naked any time of the year if I have company. The skin to skin contact really does keep you warm! Of course physical activity helps a lot too! ;)

LapDog :p

19. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Yeah - I am not really a nudist but I was born in the Bahamas and hang out in the carribean isles alot where there are an ass load of nude beaches that I have gone and there was a nudist colony where I grew up in Florida...And I use to hang out in S. Beach a lot which all the hot Euro girls like to lay around topless...

20. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Here's a cute local news item from New Zealand.

Draft saved Draft deleted