Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know there are one or two nudists/naturists on this site, as I have talked with them. How many more of you are there here? What is your general experience? Are you self-conscious about your size? Proud? Do you get a reaction from people?<b> </p>
In my experience people generally don't care or look or make any remarks, though my naturist friends will joke with me about it. Occasionally I will get remarks from strangers, but they are always friendly. When a cute young woman is talking to you, looking at you in the eyes, then her eyes drift down for a moment and back up, that's always a bit thrilling. Especially if she licks her lips :).

Kevin_uk

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldn&#8217;t have gone to any naturists&#8217; places as I&#8217;ve always been quite shy. I was going home one evening after work when I got chatting to 3 women on the train.

They started telling me they were naturist&#8217;s, and hinted I could go with them. One said to the other two &#8220;he would be too shy and wouldn&#8217;t take his kit off&#8221;.

They gave me a mobile no. One sunny Sunday I called the mobile and one of the women told me they were going to a naturist&#8217;s beach, which is about 15 mile from where I live. I met them on a car park nearby and walked to the naturist area with them.

They laid out their towels and started taking their clothes off. I stripped down to my underwear and suggested I kept them on for about 5 minutes so I could feel more comfortable about doing it (in other words plucking up the courage).

When I did pull my underwear down I went rock hard caused from looking at their private parts. They told me to relax and not be shy and it would go down.

We did it again 2 weeks later and it was so much easier as I had got over the shock of showing myself the first time.

Reactions: CAT MAN ME

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been a nudist for roughly 20 years. I even turned my partner of 8 years into a nudist. He is usually out of his clothes faster than me now....:biggrin1:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nudist here... never quite sure the why of it.

I think I have always disliked being 'bunched up'. I figure I spend too much time IN clothes, so spend more time OUT of clothes...

Love the feeling of 'swinging free'.

andy72663

1st Like
Media
Under the proper circumstances (folks who are cool about getting naked, like at a party I was at last summer with an outdoor hotub and everyone, about 12 of us--coed, got naked) I really like being naked around others. I have received complements on my size (my cock hangs pretty big when soft) from both men and women. I like it! That said, I wouldn't really consider myself a nudist--although if that's what you want to call it, so be it.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been a nudist for about 6 years. I travel to a very popular nude beach about 3-4 times a summer. I've never had an issue with beign nude as I'm not very large when flaccid. I do love the feeling of hanging free and I really enjoy checking out the other nudists.

smoothy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been a beach nudist since my late teens, I can't stand wearing anything at a beach now. I do get a few comments about my dick size, but I enjoy other people noticing/commenting. The only negative I've experienced happened recently when a couple whom I didn' find attractive started hassling me to have a threesome with them, the woman kept saying "I want to be fucked by the guy with the big dick", and for me it just wasn't happening.

Reactions: Mike2710

gordonuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am a nudist at home 100% of the time, not done the outdoors as no where to go thats safe where I am. most people think its weird being nude at home, to me its natural, its wearing clothes to bed thats weird.
I dont know anyone who likes to be nude too, would be good to meet other guys in my area that into same.

Reactions: OKCLane

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Naturist here -- possibly, exhibitionist? Always been proud of my assets, and curious if others like them -- probably an insecurity issue. First public exposure outside of locker rooms, while in school or the military with only males present, occurred spring 1974 while in Florida. A buddy's girlfriend suggested a beach to visit while I was there. I traveled there with my Irish setter, arrived in the early morning and initially felt insecure and self-conscious. After a few minutes I felt more more uncomfortable after realizing that I was the only person still clothed. After stripping my shorts off, feeling the warmth of the sun and refreshing breeze, I realized the freedom of not being encumbered by social expectations of "normality". True naturists are not nude for sexual gratification. I've discovered them to be friendly, diversive demographically, and very polite, respecting individuality. They are great communicators, and usually non-judgmental with a minor exception. They do not appreciate any activities which could encroach upon the freedom of practicing naturism.

I only wish more could realize the natural closeness.

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there are one or two nudists/naturists on this site, as I have talked with them. How many more of you are there here? What is your general experience? Are you self-conscious about your size? Proud? Do you get a reaction from people?

In my experience people generally don't care or look or make any remarks, though my naturist friends will joke with me about it. Occasionally I will get remarks from strangers, but they are always friendly. When a cute young woman is talking to you, looking at you in the eyes, then her eyes drift down for a moment and back up, that's always a bit thrilling. Especially if she licks her lips :).

I've been to nude beaches before but can only remember someone commenting once. I was walking along and passed a (clothed) couple, and after I passed by them I overheard the guy say to the girl, "That's a big one". Otherwise, I've heard nothing out of the ordinary.

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
I've been a nudist for a few decades. My size has never really been an issue...it really doesn't matter to anyone I don't think. In those sorts of environments you see all sorts of bodies in every imaginable size and condition. I guess I probably am more confident getting naked because I'm bigger than average but people don't really judge you on the size of your dick at a nudist club. If they do, you're probably at the wrong one. :) My attitude is that there's always going to be someone bigger than me and there's always going to be someone smaller me, what's the use in worrying about it?

In some ways my size probably helped me discover nudism and being naked in general because growing up I always found underwear and pants to be constraining and uncomfortable.

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been to nude beaches before but can only remember someone commenting once. I was walking along and passed a (clothed) couple, and after I passed by them I overheard the guy say to the girl, "That's a big one". Otherwise, I've heard nothing out of the ordinary.

Now that I think about it, I have to extend and revise my remarks....

Some years ago, I was at a nude beach minding my own business when suddenly a woman I didn't know came up to me along with another man and woman. The woman proceeded to give me a hug and, judging from what she said, seemed rather intrigued that I was as thin as I am and yet relatively muscular. We chatted for a moment, then she said she was leaving and wished me a good day. She then pointed at my penis and said, "Make sure you have enough sunblock for that thing", and then walked away with her two friends (who said nothing the entire time).

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

MysteryMeat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I go to nude beaches all the time during the summer here on the central coast of Calif.
Really? most all the ones I know got shut down, and even are patroled regularly by the local sherrifs. The last known one to my knowledge was bakers beach, but even then it got regulated on by the fuzz. Where do you go then?

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Although I don't frequent typical nudist/naturist camps, I ditch the clothing whenever possible. I typically just wear shorts around the house/family. I am shirtless outdoors whenever there is favorable weather. One time I wound up nude on a Carribean beach that wasn't a nude beach, wow did I get the looks. Clothes seem so restrictive. Saves doing a lot of laundry too. Once while visiting the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, I was shocked when a Park Ranger jumped all over me for not wearing a shirt. He said that it was considered indecent. I have a very minimal string tank top for just such occasions.

Reactions: startedyoung