How many nudists/naturists are here?

Dan-uk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love going to a nude beech. I'm gay, and will always go on the straight area of the beech because you don't get stared at as much. From my experience a gay nudist beech is a huge cruising ground - don't get me wrong - cruising is fun, but I do enjoy being naked on a beech for just that, nothing more.

B_BigTallAussie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nudist here also....was raised in a nudist household with my brothers. My wife and I have raised our son the same way. I actually met my wife at a nudist resort. It's natural...the human body is a beautiful thing...it should be displayed. I work out 5 times a week and I have to admit I love showing off my body whenever I get the chance.

Reactions: Asher77

FUNINTHESUN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I AM ALWAYS IN THE BUFF IN MY BACKYARD:smile: GUYS AT THE GYM ASK ME IF I GO TO A TANNING PLACE AND I TELL THEM YEA THE BIG ONE IN MY BACKYARD BY THE POOL:wink:

Reactions: OKCLane

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Something of a naturist and exhibitionist here. I've visited a few nude beaches and resorts in my time. Many nudists say the atmosphere at nude resorts is supposed to be non-sexual. I found that mainly to be true but not 100% true.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nudist here, but haven't ever visited a nude resort. very curious to do it though. hang out naked at home most of the time when it's warm and wear tiny square cuts to the beach all the time.

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been a beach nudist for about 18 years, experiencing legal and non-official nude beaches in both California (three beaches) and Florida (five beaches).

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are 346 here

Don't pay any attention to Mr. Ed he's talking out of his ass!
We don't know how many there are but we have been for a long time. Mr Ed for 34 years me for 15, we spend the summers at our camp in R.I..
It's a great family place, very small and intimate. I'm not talking about sexually intimate either, guys! Most places frown on any time of overt sexual activity, so no walking around with a boner there!
Unless you want to be thrown out, but the people are great and very friendly, I hope to see some of you there this summer. Mr. Ed is the object of everyones fascination, at
the camp, theyr'e always making jokes about his "big hog"
which of course he relishes! As he should he's the only guy who has a big cock in the whole place, alas! Shh! I didn't say that!
Cigarbabe:saevil:

Paul Richard

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gone swimming in the nude several times and I enjoy it. Yes, I'm slightly embarrassed of my penis because it is small, but I have seen smaller ones. Another reason I'm somewhat embarrassed is because I'm heavy.
But then, who is perfect? Will go again when possible. Yes, I have seen all ages from teens to retiree.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want to go to Gunnison this summer if only to have challenged myself in doing something that pushes my comfort zone.
Sitting on a beach or swimming in the surf are two things I'm not very good at. Love swimming nude in a pool though. Wish I had a friend with a pool I could swim nude in. I suspect a nude campground will be a better fit for me.

Jonnynudist

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nudist here. Usually to be found nude at home as has been the case for many years. Love outdoor nudity though when the weather is suitable. Being a smaller nudist I guess there could be some embarrassment but have never actually been bothered by my size.

Reactions: orangeC

Notsobigbutenough

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Count me on as a nudist. I am not self-concscious about my size, and people don't comment on it. Of course, some people stare, but I don't think anyone is surprised by anything on my body. Looking is part of human nature.

I did get many more stares when I started visiting nudist beaches, but it probably was because of my age. I was 19-20 that summer (probably looked a bit younger) and it is not so common to see young people there. I am 28 now but look a
bit older.

Hi yeah been a nudist over 20yrs love the lifestyle and my wife as well. Love people looking for a gaze on the beach and having something to gaze at lol. :)