Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The statement is vague at best as it assumes a criteria of what a nerd is that is unknown but to the OP. Defining nerd would best give the best answer to your universal nerd assumption question. When I think of nerd I think of the friends, well I wont call them friends more like people I know, who would only bypass any opportunity to browse a site like this. More likely they would be curious in browsing in LSPG.org in search of a job or career opportunities. LPSG would be an error of the keyboard. If they were to continue though and browse this site once in, I would be surprised if any arousal of the genitals would scare them off as any curiosity must be questioned and answered, thoroughly.

So the probability of membership would be more likely depending on the arousal that the nerd gets from the variety of stimulating and erotic topics and visuals, and given the need to thoroughly find the answer to every unknown, they may stay awhile. Even explore communicating with its inhabitance, new and old. Chat rooms are not foreign to them. This may be a place where a whole population may live, literally LIVE. After all if Halo, and WOW can be played for endless hours without any loss of excitement, what they discover in the chat rooms will cause bottles and bottles of urine to pile up next to them. As well I'm assuming tissue.

So to answer the OP i would assume yes there are for the reason stated above. So if you want to meet them check the chat rooms, but be leery of questions they may ask.

You may be a subject of some PHD candidate research or something.
first sign that you may have encountered a nerd is they always try to be like regular people and say "hey" in private chat rooms as their first contact statement.
:eek:

Last edited:

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nerdy and proud. <3 Gamer since '89 (andd not silly FPS games alone >=o), fan of everything space-related, chemistry-nerd, semi physics nerd even though math isn't my thing. x3

And I supose raising myself on the internet and spending the majority of my time on it is nerdy... x3

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Half-breed.

:lmao:

I am a nerd, in fact I kind of wish I bit more nerdy actually; looking back I've spent too much of my life doing not-exactly-stimulating activities, like, er, getting drunk in shit bars, when there's loads of sciencey stuff I wish I knew about.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The statement is vague at best as it assumes a criteria of what a nerd is that is unknown but to the OP. Defining nerd would best give the best answer to your universal nerd assumption question. When I think of nerd I think of the friends, well I wont call them friends more like people I know, who would only bypass any opportunity to browse a site like this. More likely they would be curious in browsing in LSPG.org in search of a job or career opportunities. LPSG would be an error of the keyboard. If they were to continue though and browse this site once in, I would be surprised if any arousal of the genitals would scare them off as any curiosity must be questioned and answered, thoroughly.

So the probability of membership would be more likely depending on the arousal that the nerd gets from the variety of stimulating and erotic topics and visuals, and given the need to thoroughly find the answer to every unknown, they may stay awhile. Even explore communicating with its inhabitance, new and old. Chat rooms are not foreign to them. This may be a place where a whole population may live, literally LIVE. After all if Halo, and WOW can be played for endless hours without any loss of excitement, what they discover in the chat rooms will cause bottles and bottles of urine to pile up next to them. As well I'm assuming tissue.

So to answer the OP i would assume yes there are for the reason stated above. So if you want to meet them check the chat rooms, but be leery of questions they may ask.

You may be a subject of some PHD candidate research or something.
first sign that you may have encountered a nerd is they always try to be like regular people and say "hey" in private chat rooms as their first contact statement.
:eek:
Jesus...I agree....my pocket protector starting melting....:eek:

I'm a web developed and web host, a gamer (WoW and SWG) and a dedicated fan of Star Trek and Babylon 5... I don't know if that qualifies me?!
Red Dwarf too, tho - which tips you over into Old Skool/Cool territory?