How many of LPSG members are nerds?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a web developed and web host, a gamer (WoW and SWG) and a dedicated fan of Star Trek and Babylon 5... I don't know if that qualifies me?!

*HUG* Can we nerd out together? I miss Babylon 5 so much. And I'm a huge TNG fan. :notworthy:

And Im not sure if im a geek, a gamer, a nerd. I love pc/console games(XBOX all the way/WoW and SWTOR soon), im enrolled in school for Oracle DBA, I liked to build my own computers when i had the time way back in the day and I make movie/tv show references in jokes constantly... and I am EAGERLY awaiting the deployment of Starwars The Old Republic MMO. So ya... Im somewhere in there. :smile:

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
raising my hand, altho, i'm not really sure if i'm a nerd or a cauliflower.

Cauliflower sounds nicer. Heres a nerdy thing. Lets redefine the kind of nerd you are by the cabbage family.
Cabbage- a wanna be nerd with nerd qualities, they still have no on-line connections and buy the cheats with every gameboy game from the used game bin at Gamestop

Broccoli - A nerd that still plays elf quest and rune and tries to have a conversation on them with Cauliflowers, but is ignored. They tell jokes to Cabbages and laugh together at Denny's.

Cauliflower- the ultimate nerd, the college student or doctoral candidate who only play with flat screen led 50inch or better screen size. they have at least 2 playstations, 1 xbox 360 and maybe a Wii. Don't ever think the soda can has soda in it (ask before drinking). They use natural body oils as their hair product and speak in a language that Broccolis and Cabbages can understand but not speak.

The elite above the Cauliflower can be Brussel Sprout- baby cabbages rare and not too liked theyre the ones that work at computer stores and speak so that they don't care if you understand or not. should I say IT guy.

maybe a poll can be made and we can see what kind of cabbage patch dolls there are.

:wink::rolleyes::smile::confused::tongue::redface: nerd emotions

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I been glasses since i was 11. ugh i fucking hate them. And you draw comics!? can ya please send me some?! or some perty Linkage? and what fps ya play? i play Gears and Halo when i have the time... thought not so much lately lol.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cabbage
Broccoli
Cauliflower

By that scale, I'm the mutation that lead to broccoli becoming cauliflower. ;p

I own a vast collection of games and consoles dating back to the NES (I never got the Sega CD... but pretty much everything else). My oldschool PSP is modded. I'm heavy into anime and general sci-fi (was a huuuge x-files and stargate SG-1 nerd... never like Star Trek or Wars). I build PCs and work as an IT... but I don't get along with other Cauliflowers. :( That and my diet and hygiene standards are rather high. ;p

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I own a vast collection of games and consoles dating back to the NES (I never got the Sega CD... but pretty much everything else). My oldschool PSP is modded. I'm heavy into anime and general sci-fi (was a huuuge x-files and stargate SG-1 nerd... never like Star Trek or Wars). I build PCs and work as an IT... but I don't get along with other Cauliflowers. :( That and my diet and hygiene standards are rather high. ;p

You must be an elite brussel sprout. congratulations

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Actually, Cauliflower was around before broccoli, though the two are from different cultivar groups, so neither evolved from the other. What I'm saying is, there's no mutation that could possibly turn a broccoli into a cauliflower. But check out romansesco, which is a cauliflower that has become more like a broccoli, and has cool fractal properties.

But anyway, catchoftheday is right... anyone who would call himself a nerd clearly isn't one.:rolleyes:

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Actually, Cauliflower was around before broccoli, though the two are from different cultivar groups, so neither evolved from the other. What I'm saying is, there's no mutation that could possibly turn a broccoli into a cauliflower. But check out romansesco, which is a cauliflower that has become more like a broccoli, and has cool fractal properties.

But anyway, catchoftheday is right... anyone who would call himself a nerd clearly isn't one.:rolleyes:

I hope you do realize that you just exposed yourself.:wink:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my High School we had jocks, nerds and freaks. I immediately and irredeemably embraced my inner freak and have never looked back since.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did you not catch it when I mentioned I was a geneticist? :tongue:

Just playing man, smooth the feathers. :wink:

FYI I actually understand Larson cartoons. LOL I have them in my office as a reminder to laugh at ourselves as the peramiciums, amoebas, cows, cats and dogs must.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems overlooking things is dangerous here. :p

Anyway, snide and arrogant but expected. Definitely something a geneticist would know better than I.

Awww, I wasn't trying to be arrogant or snide. The attempt was really to go for something resembling or approaching resemblance of "cute." I fail at that, often. :frown1:

Just playing man, smooth the feathers. :wink:

FYI I actually understand Larson cartoons. LOL I have them in my office as a reminder to laugh at ourselves as the peramiciums, amoebas, cows, cats and dogs must.

My feathers don't ruffle :) They're glued down with epoxy. I promise. :cool: