Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Awww, I wasn't trying to be arrogant or snide. The attempt was really to go for something resembling or approaching resemblance of "cute." I fail at that, often. :frown1:

My feathers don't ruffle :) They're glued down with epoxy. I promise. :cool:

Now that I know what your intentions were, and I should have looked at your emoticon, that was cute...... In a cauliflower way!!! LOL:notworthy:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
depends on your definition of nerd. :) Nerds rule the world btw. *ok...just had a hilarious image in my head... Beyonce's "Girls! We run the world" vid...but instead "NERDS!" can you imagine that video...lol :)

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a different bird; especially for East Tennessee. I don't like football, basketball, or baseball; I love Scrabble, swimming. No video gaming for me. I suck at computers, but was good at math in high school. And I love and play jazz and other music. Not into most rock, don't party or get drunk. But are there old nerds, anyway?

D_Johnson Withernads

Just Browsing
Media
Actually, Cauliflower was around before broccoli, though the two are from different cultivar groups, so neither evolved from the other. What I'm saying is, there's no mutation that could possibly turn a broccoli into a cauliflower. But check out romansesco, which is a cauliflower that has become more like a broccoli, and has cool fractal properties.

And JoyBoyToy I thought your answer was so hilarious that I squirted milk through my nostrils. Which can only mean I am a nerd...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say no. While I like things that are considered stereotypically nerdy, I don't have enough nerd traits to box myself into this category (or any other for that matter).

I'm just me.

I'm the other way round. While I don't tick a great number of the stereotypical nerd boxes, I'm totally a nerd.

In my High School we had jocks, nerds and freaks. I immediately and irredeemably embraced my inner freak and have never looked back since.

Why am I not surprised? :tongue::biggrin1:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always said my penis is a vagina in disguise. :tongue:

If that's the case I need to adjust my percentages. :wink:

Me too! I've always found vaginas to be somewhat frightening, but his makes me what to perform various acts of lasciviousness. *drool*

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a dork - I have the 'outsider-ness' of a nerd, but I don't have the tech/game-savvy. Anything more complex than "Chuzzle" and my brain has a melt-down.

Edit: On second thought, I'm really a dag - which is just a country dork.

Last edited: