How many of the hung guys here show off on web cam

drambone: Maybe we could specify a day and time here
to check each other out via webcam...?

captainstupid: huge cock have pics anytime u want to webcam let me know ;D

Beagle8: Sorry, I'm not into showing off for strangers. It's just not my thing.

If that's your thing, cool. I'm just not into seing and being seen by guys.

Maybe that makes me boring.

dr_drew2: ::) Am an online exhibitionist and love to chat, and j/o with other studs online. Have met several quality "online buds" and that I continue to converse with; although have never met.

I enjoy Yahoo and ICUII. Looking forward to moving up to a cable modem --- finally a quality image. :p

hung9mike: I definitely enjoy doing it. But it's definitely a lot better with someone who can reciprocate!

hugeUKmeat: I cam all the time - around here there are hardly any guys as big as me,so it gives me the opportunity to compare as well as mutual pleasure for both!

Paltalk is good for str8 and day big dicks too.

MSN: fit21brum@hotmail.com - to arrange cam if u are as big or bigger !

cork8x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I started camming around 1995 when CUSeeMe was a big thing. Then ICUII replaced CU as my choice of software. But, I guess, the novelty kinda wore off for me. I made a lot of acquaintances in the process, too. (OK, and I have to admit, it was fun showing off my meat for the other guys...big turn on.) :)

Krowax: Still trying to find a hot girl that can do a private cam session... It's difficult you know, no matter how hot or big ya are :p. But yeah, I cam.

hugeUKmeat: havent tried ICUII yet corky, will have to try that soon... any of you guys wanna mail me your ICU details?? ;)

Bigoledadd: I love webcamming. Webcamnow is one of my usual haunts. Vids aren't too fast, but free. ICUII was cool for the free trial, but it costs. Ivisit was good fast vids and free, but went down hill.

It's a hell of a ego boost, the emediate feed back, whether in a chat room, IM's, and Email.

While at the sametime being a huge pain in the ass sometimes. If logged onto Aol or in a chatroom I can get overwhelmed by people wanting to talk. I try not to be rude, but then I can't chat with (I've had 17 IM windows open at once) that many people at once. All wanting to talk, wanting pictures, and wanting to give me requests as to what they want. And then at time they become snotty.

I have jerked off with a number of nicely hung guys, around my range, I stroked for some gorgeous women while they played for me.

I don't do Yahoo much, or netmeeting much but that's because I like watching something that's turning me on, and although I enjoy watching a guy with a little cock blow a nut because he's turned on by my log, it doesn't do much for me watching his tiny pecker. The biggest pain are those that don't have a cam, don't have pictures, but will pester the shit out of you for everything. If I log into a chat room I do it under an assumed name.

While camming I've also come to realize few guys even when showing are truthfull about how much cock they have.

And does anyone besides me think it's kind of lame to use the excuse that you don't have a cam? Christ, there cheap as hell. Or I can't figure out how the thing works? Damn it isn't rocket science.

For the most part webcamming is about one of the only things on the internet that can almost be counted on to be real. Chat and Pics are only as real as you want them to be, until you actually meet the person.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
To be fair, though, webcams aren't for everyone. I had one a while back, and while it was fun for a short time, when I lost it during my move, I didn't really miss it all that much. It wasn't a premium cam, by any means, and the most I used it for was snapshots and the occasional video e-mail.

On a few occasions, I had jerked off and it was decent, but honestly, it wasn't much more exciting than that. Maybe I jacked with the wrong people or maybe my exhibitionism streak isn't nearly as pronounced compared to others on the site, but all I'm interacting with is a 320x240 (if that) window of someone going ooh and aah. Not to say that it can't feel good... I guess Cork had it right when he said it loses its novelty after a while.

Maybe it's a different experience for well-hung men because we really don't have anything to be ashamed of in our pants. At the same time, if it is known you have a cam, there's all the more pressure to show off the goods, back up your claims, "prove" yourself; and I wouldn't want anyone barraged with that.

Krowax: Bigoledadd:

Where did you find those gorgeous women who cammed for you? I've been trying to find those for... errr, ages. :p

H8Monga: Gorgeous women? Online? Aside from the ladies here, that's it!

Bigoledadd: Most of my good encounters with women on webcam came back when I did CUseeme and IVISIT. Generally I was just showing off in a room and I guess a woman would see me and then privately request to connect with me. And honestly I've been amazed at the fact that young barely 20ish women wanted to cam with me. I guess a big hard dick looks good at any age. I've also had some women request netmeeting when I've been showing off on Webcamnow although that has happened less than it did on the other two.

JUst as a personal oberservation it seems like younger women are more intrigued by big cock than older women.

I'm just glad that that those that have enough cock to take away the attention I get seem too shy to show, and also I'm glad that most of the guy saying the have 9 inches or more are for some strange reason on cam anyway not any bigger or as big as my 8 incher.
Bare in mind I'm not talking unlimited number of babes but hell at 51 even though on average if happened once every few weeks or so I don't know anyother guys my age receiving that attention. And the effect was to gennerally make me full of myself fro a few days. LOL

Facts are facts. And the proof is in the putting. If you show off on cam, claim to have big meat, the public is going to be the judge of that, not you. People can be cruel too, and brutally honest. If you want to be delusional and think your more man that you really are webcamming isn't for you.

wvalady1968: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=sex;num=1066167779;start=20#32 date=11/04/03 at 09:55:36]Gorgeous women? Online? Aside from the ladies here, that's it![/quote]

Oh, Papi, you DO know how to sweet talk! :-*

dr_drew2: [quote author=Anon link=board=sex;num=1066167779;start=0#18 date=10/27/03 at 13:52:25]I'd love to watch hung guys stru their stuff.  Especially when they are flaccid  :p Very sexy.

Tell me a time/place and I'll be there![/quote]

same here..... love to show off on cam; and agree, big flacid cocks are very hot.... just something about them. cheers ::)