How many of the women on here are hoares?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No its 13 inches floppy

I believe the 13 applies to your age.
This website is for Adults.

Now go to bed junior before mommy and daddy find you logged on here.
You will wake up in the morning in the Land of the Banned

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
what did the op to be banned???? the main hobby here is banning people maybe? anyone could explain me what's the meaning of that words and why he was banned please? I'm from italy and maybe don't understand the subleties of language..

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
what do hoares and hearwes mean please? I'm from italy and I never heard theese terms before...

The member who created the thread wrote 'hoares' because he didn't know how to spell 'whores' (prostitutes). The member who wrote 'hearwes' was teasing the first poster about his poor spelling by misspelling 'whores' in an even poorer way.

Good for you for asking - I bet you weren't the only one who was confused.

It must be very difficult for people who don't speak English as a first language to follow all our bad spelling and grammar. I know when I read on French language boards I can get quite lost. Another reason why we should all do our best to use good grammar and spell-checkers.

EDIT: Even though we have no official confirmation from the moderators I think I can safely say he was banned for intentionally inflammatory posting. He was accusing all the female members here of being prostitutes with unusually large vaginas. He was doing so in order to provoke an angry reaction. That is against the rules.

Last edited:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
The member who created the thread wrote 'hoares' because he didn't know how to spell 'whores' (prostitutes). The member who wrote 'hearwes' was teasing the first poster about his poor spelling by misspelling 'whores' in an even poorer way.

Good for you for asking - I bet you weren't the only one who was confused.

It must be very difficult for people who don't speak English as a first language to follow all our bad spelling and grammar. I know when I read on French language boards I can get quite lost. Another reason why we should all do our best to used good grammar and spell-checkers.

EDIT: Even though we have no official confirmation from the moderators I think I can safely say he was banned for intentionally inflammatory posting. He was accusing all the female members here of being prostitutes with unusually large vaginas. He was doing so in order to provoke an angry reaction. That is against the rules.

thank you very much! Now I can understand it all... hoares is a term similar to whores when pronounced and the op was saying that many girls here are whore and sport a large vagina due to intense sexual activities... maybe he was playing with sarcasm and the forum rules are too hard.. I don't know... btw the language barrier can sometimes bring to understanding mistakes... thank you very much again!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
maybe he was playing with sarcasm and the forum rules are too hard.. I don't know...

You think the rules are too hard and that extremely bigoted comments should be allowed when they are sarcastic?

Well, how are the mods supposed to know with a new poster like this? He register on Wednesday, made a few posts about how a 7" penis is 'tiny', how many of the galleries here use tricks to make a cock appear larger (that is true though) and about how MASSIVE his penis is, but with no pictures to back that up. Then he posts about how he thinks all the women here are prostitutes.

Where is the sarcasm? Where is the clear indication that this is sarcasm?

There are plenty of posters here, myself and my fiancé included, who make sarcastic posts that, if taken seriously, could cause offence. However, the moderators here can look back at our post history and see our serious posts, where we show our real character, and they know the intention is sarcasm.

Also - why should we tolerate extreme bigotry against women, even in the interests of humour. The Mods would not allow a similarly offensive post about homosexuals or people of a particular ethnicity. Why should they allow one about women?

btw the language barrier can sometimes bring to understanding mistakes... thank you very much again!

You're very welcome.