How many of the women on here are hoares?

Aquila75

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been reading, and it seems as though lots of you have massive vaginas. I wonder why is this? Too many fish been caught in the net? Maybe it's just too many babies. I hope so anyway.

Doesn't anyone find it extremly moronic to be asking this on a website devoted to large penises? I mean, if this was a website devoted to 5 inch penises, with 2 inch girth, I am pretty sure the vagina pics would show some really tight vaginas! But a woman who prefers an 8-9 inch dick, with a minimum girth of 6 inches, well, that would be different! And yet he thinks we have all had many babies! :D Has nothing to do with all that donkey dick we have been fucking. :)

Yes I know he is a troll, and the intent is to rile. But I couldn't help but point out the triple helping of stupidity being served there. Because if he has ever actually touched a vagina, he might have a clue as the the elastic nature of one, and know what a keagle is (sp?), as well as pelvic muscles.
I am writing this at 5:25 am Pacific time, and the thread is showing him as online right now btw.
And honor compels me...For the Alliance! :sgrin:

Aquila75

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How is world of warcraft a tag for this thread?

Madamoiselle Rouge ( I apoloise for any misspelling there) stated she was "For the Horde", in response to all the word play with the spelling of whore. Being a hardcore WoW addict, I couldn't pass up responding. :)

Oh! you mean word tag! (sory I am new to this forum stuff) yah I see it as bottomof page. Dang. How does it do that? Word association and it picked up on Horde?

Last edited:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
You think the rules are too hard and that extremely bigoted comments should be allowed when they are sarcastic?

Well, how are the mods supposed to know with a new poster like this? He register on Wednesday, made a few posts about how a 7" penis is 'tiny', how many of the galleries here use tricks to make a cock appear larger (that is true though) and about how MASSIVE his penis is, but with no pictures to back that up. Then he posts about how he thinks all the women here are prostitutes.

Where is the sarcasm? Where is the clear indication that this is sarcasm?

There are plenty of posters here, myself and my fiancé included, who make sarcastic posts that, if taken seriously, could cause offence. However, the moderators here can look back at our post history and see our serious posts, where we show our real character, and they know the intention is sarcasm.

Also - why should we tolerate extreme bigotry against women, even in the interests of humour. The Mods would not allow a similarly offensive post about homosexuals or people of a particular ethnicity. Why should they allow one about women?

You're very welcome.
Damn, you're hot. I wanna be your hoare.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Doesn't anyone find it extremly moronic to be asking this on a website devoted to large penises? I mean, if this was a website devoted to 5 inch penises, with 2 inch girth, I am pretty sure the vagina pics would show some really tight vaginas! But a woman who prefers an 8-9 inch dick, with a minimum girth of 6 inches, well, that would be different! And yet he thinks we have all had many babies! :D Has nothing to do with all that donkey dick we have been fucking. :)

yep, fucking moronic :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How is world of warcraft a tag for this thread?

MR Said "For the Horde" which is a quote used in the MMORPG by the horde faction. Thus, it gets tagged World of Warcraft.

Don't ask me how I know this, I just do.

Completely late to the party sorry!

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tags: asshat, hoares, horde, ice crystals, troll, virgin territory, women, world of warcraft

ice crystals?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The justice will come when Mr. Hoare finds a woman who appreciates his sense of decency. They will make each other completely miserable, and he will indeed die of a venereal disease.