how many of us freeball?

tomy137

1st Like
Media
how many of us freeball and is there any particular reason you do it?

im thinking about starting it thats why im asking

polarbear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I'll go first.

I am a huge underwear fanatic, but sometimes I love to freeball.

UW-- while a major turn on for me-- restricts your package and holds everything tight. (I am a brief wearer... like CK or 2xist). Anwyay, freeballing lets it hang and by extension, my cock and balls are more natural and not scrunched up.

I'm doing more and more freeballing lately. Especially with shorts or loose jeans. Tight stuff or suits... keep my briefs on.

neoman847

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I do about a third of time. Love the sensation of cargo jeans swiping against my head, keeps a semi going especially in the mornings!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i always freeball. the only time i wear underwear is for formal occasions
when it would be inappropriate to have my cock and balls visible. or - if
going out with a possibility of having sex, in which case its always fun to
have layers to remove...and sometimes nice to be able to grab plaid boxers
to jump into in the morning

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always freeball and have done so for decades. It is mostly a comfort thing, nothing under the pants is the most comfortable for me. I am well-hung with low hanging balls and enjoy the swing of it all in my pants. I freeball in formal or casual pants, no exceptions. It doesn't worry me if I have VPL but it is heavy enough to hang down rather than push out against my pants. If my balls were more uptight they would push my dick forward and show more.

Clean and fresh is also a big part of it. Briefs used to make my genitals sweaty, itchy and smelly, now they are always cool and fresh.

JamestownNudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
CHECK OUT LPSG GROUP: "Going Commando .... Freeballin"
A lot of guys do it.

I have done it for years. The feeling of freedom is awesome. Feeling the air/breeze circulate around my "junk" when wear shorts is an awesome feeling.
Feeling my cock head swinging back and forth rubbing against my pants/seam/zipper actually excites me some. It also causes me to keep from going totally flacid and keep my cock a little plump. This is great for showing more of a bulge, which in turn gives guys and gals something to catch their attention and make them smile and the reward for that is a smile on my face (someone noticed my "package") and boost my (already over-inflated) ego. lol
From the practicle side, going COMMANDO/FreeBallin cuts your laundry load down (you save $$$) and you don't have to buy underwear or replace worn out underwear (which saves you $$$).
Bottom line: You feel good. You bring a smile to others face. You save $$$ when you FreeBall.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never do unless I am around the house in PJ's etc. The reason is that my cock is quite long when flacid so it hangs to one side and gets in the way, and is obvious (which can be fun, but can freak people out too) Also if I get hard I would be very uncomfortable. If I have underwear on and I get hard it keeps it neatly packed left and is less noticable.

I have been in situations where I have been in boxers or PJ's and noticed girls looking at my package which is a big turn-on ;-)

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm always commando, the exceptions, weddings, funerals, bar mitzvah's, a black tie event and going to court.
However in Honolulu I have taken to wearing fun boxers as shorts, but I guess that does not count because I'm commando underneath.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm always commando, the exceptions, weddings, funerals, bar mitzvah's, a black tie event and going to court.
However in Honolulu I have taken to wearing fun boxers as shorts, but I guess that does not count because I'm commando underneath.

Just curious, but what do you do if you get hard in public.. To me boxers offer zero protection, so that thought of getting erect on a public bus or something scares me! Also if you sit down surely people can see up the leg?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So far any hard ons have been shielded by a bag, or magazine. I don't take the bus. I suppose I have given a show or two but so far no one has complained. Sometimes it is necessary to sit more like a gentleman than a dude.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
doing it sine '81. why? 'cause it is so much more sexier, i love it when i am out riding my motorcycle in short. the wind up my short and cool down my uncut cock.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Always. I don't own any underwear, and don't miss it. It has been a decade since I wore it regularly.

I really don't see the point of wearing it.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I freeball all the time now, except for a few occasions of wearing dress pants, and underwear night at the local leather bar once in a while.

I like the feel of jeans on the balls and dick. I like the ease of access. I like less laundry. I like my cock and balls flopping out when I am wearing shorts in the summer and driving around. Wear a kilt quite often for all the same reasons plus the bonus of showing off the goods when asked about it.

I'll have to debate about it when in a year or two I go back to a more professional job and wear dress pants, but for right now the only way to hang!

circumcisedpeter12

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Commando most of the time, the only exceptions really would be formal occasions and then it's boxers, as they are the next best thing to commando for me. If I show a VPL (which I often do) and someone objects I wonder why were they looking and if you dont like to see it don't look. Why do it go commando, in a word comfort, oh and the feel of my exposed head rubbing on material of whatever I am wearing at the time mmmm, a great feeling.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how many of us freeball and is there any particular reason you do it?

im thinking about starting it thats why im asking
It feels great to be loose and not have your goods wrapped in snug underwear. I like the look of the outline of the penis hanging down in a guy's pants instead of an undefined lump in the fly area. I started by wearing boxers and then eventually went with no underwear in certain situations. Freeballing takes some getting used to if you've always worn briefs or boxerbriefs. For the first several weeks, you'll get semis and boners often from feeling your dick move in your pants. Evenutally, you'll get used to it and enjoy the freedom. Wearing lightweight boxers is virtually the same as freeballing. It's either boxers or freeballing for me - no other option. Freeball at the beach and around the house. Usually wear boxers when I'm out in public.

8wayup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Freeball about 70% of the time. The gym, extremely cold weather, and formal wear are the exceptions.

I love the feeling, and I find underwear too confining.