how many of us freeball?

Jean Deaux

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go commando almost all of the time. The major exceptions are linen or silk pants or light colored kakais. I have been without underware most of the time for the past 12-15 years.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have gone commando occasionally, but I really do not enjoy sitting down on my cock every time I get into a car. "Scuze me while I dig myself out" is not always acceptable.

Same here, I usually only freeball if I am wearing board shorts at the beach or just hanging out at home in a pair of gymshorts or sweats.

D

deleted554163

I hate wearing underwear - hanging free 98% of the time. Cock gets too scrunched up in undies and very uncomfortable.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey boys, watch out for the bulgin bouncin flopin around junk...
Do you see why i go comando? I like it when my rod fools around and when guys watch-stare with eyes wide open... I even had straight guys checking me out two or three times at a go... Love the feelin man...

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just discovered another man at the gym that freeballs. almost spoke to him {it is sort of a club of guys that freeball, isn't it?!}. Unfortunately, at my gym it's men over 50 that freeball; never have found a 20-30 something guy doing it.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use to freeball only in the summer with shorts but since I got my PA I've been doing it more and more and LOVE it. I especially like it when I wear my button fly 501s and have the occasional "clink" of the ring against the buttons. :)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess freeballing at a wedding is looked down on simply it would give competition to the groom.

Or, what other reason/s can anyone state here!!!!

Only time I don't is when I wear jeans, which isn't that often in AZ...

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
I've been doing it alot this summer too, feels nice, a few times while taking a piss, I've rubbed it hard across the zipper as I'm putting it away, got to slow down

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Usually with boardshorts around the house and not anything with zippers. Got bit so bad that it took weeks to get it healed before.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Always freeballing!!

Not trying to plug this (because I'm definitely not getting anything out of it!), but Cooltan makes some awesome tan-thru shorts that is PERFECT for freeballing. That mesh liner that you find in some shorts? These shorts are made from that mesh! If it wasn't for the print patterns making your eyes focus on that, people would realize that they can see your junk clearly! It's like wearing nothing in public, but you're legally covered!