Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last summer i had the chance to have great sex with a young couple in an open relationship. The sex was intense and highly focused on pleasuring me and enjoying my size (I was easily bigger than them). I would love to find something like that again!

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've done it. It was a great time. I loved licking her clit while he fucked her pussy. Also like cleaning her pussy juices off of his cock. They explored a lot of things with me. He reallly liked getting his ass Fucked by me while he was fucking his wife's pussy. He and his wife sucked my cock together, she and I sucked his cock together, and he and I ate that pussy of hers, together. I think we all loved it when he and I would DP her pussy.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to do that whenever I have a 3-sum, but it's a little "too bi" for many couples.

When doing that, it is very difficult to do a good job of eating her without also stimulating him - and I always try to do a VERY good job of eating her! I recall a few cases where it was almost comical to see his acrobatics as he tried to avoid even incidental contact with me.

slick9876

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've done this on a few occasions with a bi couple I was seeing years ago. For us, the best arrangement was for me to be in a side 69 with the lady while the husband was fucking her from behind. Gave me full access to tonguing her clit while simultaneously licking his hard shaft. It was a real shame when he would "accidentally" slide out of her pussy and into my eager mouth. A few sucks then back in he would go...all while she was blowing my cock. We tried the variation with me on bottom, wife 69 on top of me and the husband doing doggy behind her. It was fun, but too restrictive to enjoy as much as the first version. Done most of those same things as 1NiceRod - giving/receiving tag team bj's and most variations that a mmf can do. Lots of good memories!

ttmax

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had my first double pussy penetration (with her riding us cowgirl) with a bi couple.
I also enjoy standing, legs astride, with the couple on their knees before me, worshipping my cock.