How Many Of You Girls Have Had A Squirting Orgasm?

How many of you females have had a squirting orgasm? And for the men, who has made a girl squirt?

• Female - Never have squirted

• Female - Squirted Once

• Female - Squirt, but very rarely

• Female - Squirt Occasionally

• Female - Squirt Most of the Time

• Female - Always Squirt

• Male - I've never had a girl squirt before

• Male - I've made a girl squirt once

• Male - I've made one girls squirt lots of times

• Male - I've made several girls squirt multiple times (on different occasions)

Results are only viewable after voting.

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am just curious to know how many I am just curious to know how many females out there I have ever experienced a squirting orgasm. And if you do squirt during orgasm sometimes, how often does it happen? Every time you cum, most of the time, occasionly rarely, or only once? I am curious because I was recently having a conversation with an ex-girlfriend who probably squirted 75% of the time I fucked her or ate her pussy out to climax. We dated in college and we've both had dozens of sex partners since then and she said no one including her husband has ever been able to make her squirt. And when I say squirt I don't mean a moist, dripping pussy that is warmed up and ready to be pounded. I'm talking an explosion of clear liquid that shoots out of your twat right at the moment of your orgasm. I would honestly compare it to having a small water balloon filled completely and then popping it with a nail! I've been able to make multiple female sex partners squirt at some time or another, but in my experience it was pretty uncommon for them and certainly happened a small minority of the time. I've talked to plenty of girls that have said they've never experienced a squirting orgasm. The 1st time it happened to my girlfriend when I was fucking her, she was mortified, grossed out, and extremely embarrassed. Once I calmed her down and explained that it was normal and I didn't mind the mess, She loved it when I made her pussy squirt because she said the orgasms were so unbelievable and incredibly intense when she blasted off like a fire hose and literally soaked whoever's bed we were on. I usually knew when I was going to make her squirt because I would mark her deep and hard with my cock hitting her G spot as opposed focusing the stimulation on her clitoris. Like I said it does make quite a mass because she exploded with so much hot, clearish fluid So when I knew I was going to fuck her to give her a G spot orgasm making her squirt, I would just put a big beach towel down first so our sheets wouldn't be sopping wet. Please take the poll and reply with comments. I'm very curious as to how common squirting is for girls.

Reactions: teninchman

This is Ask a woman, so men are not allowed to post responses other than if it is within a thread they created. So asking other men to give input here is asking them to break the rules and get their wrists smacked.

Also, like the section title says, we're women. Not girls. This is a site for adults.

Last edited by a moderator:

In any case... I gush or on occasion, depending on where I am in my hormone cycle, cream. I don't "squirt". And no, it isn't anything wrong as far as my women's health, I just have thicker, more opaque body fluids at a particular point of my hormone cycle. It isn't that often and that's perfectly fine. If I do, great. If I don't, great.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is Ask a woman, so men are not allowed to post responses other than if it is within a thread they created. So asking other men to give input here is asking them to break the rules and get their wrists smacked.

Also, like the section title says, we're women. Not girls. This is a site for adults.
You are very good with words!!! ❤️XXO

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Just curious Ladies how are your furry four legged children doing?

Wonderful!

I was worried about my titty kitty there for a bit, he's elderly and was kinda slowing down on me. He was just a little sick, he's back to being super active again.

Doggos are getting so big, and fluffy!!!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In any case... I gush or on occasion, depending on where I am in my hormone cycle, cream. I don't "squirt". And no, it isn't anything wrong as far as my women's health, I just have thicker, more opaque body fluids at a particular point of my hormone cycle. It isn't that often and that's perfectly fine. If I do, great. If I don't, great.

This describes me as well.

LadyinPink

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I squirt more now than I did when I was younger. If I'm really turned on and the person is doing everything right...I can squirt multiple times. That being said...if they fuck it up...I probably won't squirt at all.

I don't really have a true orgasm when with the first squirt...but if you can make it through the copious amount of fluid that's happening to make me orgasm...then it is intense with the wet spot being more of a wet area...

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
56C1A92F-297F-4232-8EFB-77FAA0F3C3AF.jpeg

For some reason I think this is appropriate