How many of you guys can...

luv2jack: How many of you guys can put your flaccid cock in your ass? Pics Please!

NBRudy

Just Browsing
Media
I agree...why would you want to? It would be an interesting thing to see, but I don't know why anyone would want to.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah. Seems a bit like a freak show. I probably could, but why? If you want pictures, there's got to be a fetish site somewhere out there for you.

thicknfurry73: I can and do on occassion. It takes some doing, but is pretty pleasurable. Feeling a nice hot shot inside is quite a trip. I don't have any photos of it, but could be persuaded.

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A flaccid cock in my ass souds like a horrible punishment (that's a hard word). I would rather die than getting a limp stick up my ass!
But, YES, I can f**k myself with a hard on. I found out how to turn the penis in the right direction. It feels no good!
If I'm gonna get f***ed I want another man to do it to me. What good is it to put your own penis up your own but when there's a long line of hung men waiting to give it to me? :rolleyes:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, the time I've ever seen anything like that was I saw a Raucnh-0-Rama video where this guys alledgely had an 18" dick and stuck it up his ass, but then you have to remember who or what it was; a foam rubber prosthetic dick.

Britannic

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suppose the only upside to successfully completing this maneuver is so that when someone tells you to "Go fuck yourself." You can honestly say, "I already have!" :lol: :p

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why should someone try? To know for sure that his dick is long enough and his ass can take it? You must be very lonely to start trying this manouvre. Getting hard you could easily hurt your dick and ass for a longtime .... A dick should point upwards, not backwards.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by rkojosh@Sep 8 2004, 11:57 AM
lol, like the site dude!
Lots of those "plonk sites" out there. Another one has "Uncle Fucka" from the South Park movie, while yet another has a Flash animation of these smilie faces flashing and "You are an idiot, you are an idiot, ah haha ha ha ha ha ah ha haaa ah ha ha ha haaaaaa . . ." playing in the background, which then turns into a low-risk virus if you use Internet Expirer 4.0+ and try to leave the page.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
i am with everyone else, WHY?

My next thought is EWWW!!!!!

My final thought is F-R-E-A-K!

MY final final thought is PUKE!

and EWWW again.