How Many Of You Guys Fuck Your Girlfriend While She's On Her Period?

Have you ever had intercourse (penis in vagina) with a girlfriend while she is menstruating?

• Once or twice, by accident. (Her period was irregular or had just started)

• Yes, but only with one (or two) serious GF's and none of the others.

• Yes, with most of my girlfriends.

• Yes, all the time with every girl I dated.

• Hell No! That is gross.

• No, but I would be open to it with the right girl if she was comfortable with it too.

• Never had serious girlfriend, so haven't had the opportunity.

• No, but I would love to do it with any female who's willing to fuck on her period.

• Once, and I would NEVER do it again.

Results are only viewable after voting.

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I recently when to homecoming and a fraternity reunion at Michigan State University. One of my fellow brothers had gotten married to a gorgeous, bombshell, tall, skinny blonde. We closed down the bars at 2 am at which point one of my best buddies from college suggest we go to a "Gentleman's" Strip club which we did. There where about 12 of us and my friend who was Recently married the sexy blonde had brought her with him for the reunion, but she was too tired from tailgating and partying all day, so she passed out in their hotel room. The strippers were very hot and my friend was buying everyone lap dances like it was going out of style. Needless to say, everyone left the club with rock hard erections and horny as fuck. Someone said to my married friend, "Dude you're so lucky! You get to fuck the shit out of your wife when you get back to the hotel". He replied, "Unfortunately we won't be fucking tonight or even in the morning. She is on her period so hopefully she's in a good mood and I'll coerce her to blow my dick. Otherwise it's going to be a seriously needed beat off session with me, myself, and my cock, and a bottleof Astroglide!" I chuckled and then said "Wait you don't have sex with your wife while she's menstruating?!" And he said "Are you fucking kidding me? I would never do that! That's so disgusting! I don't even think I could do it if I wanted to. I wouldn't be able to get turned on or hard enough to stick my cock in her. Not to mention that's probably the last thing she wants to do when she's on the rag, with jumbo sized tampons in her pussy!" Once again I laughed and told him that my ex-girlfriend from college that he knew quite well, loved being fucked while she was on her period. She was hyper sexually horny during her menstruation period of her cycle and had very heavy periods, heavy flow, very painful abdominal cramps, etc. She said that when we had sex while she was on the rag, her cramps almost vanished, her period didn't last as long, and her flow was not nearly as strong or heavy. In other words, my cock piston pumping her gooey snatch alleviated almost all her PMS and negatitve menstrual symptoms. Now please don't misunderstand me, if you're having sex with a one night hookup or even a girl that you have been with before but aren't dating and don't know that well, neither of you are probably comfortable enough to stick your cock into her bleeding pussy and thrusting away. However if you have a serious long term girlfriend or wife I would think most couples eventually become used to the fact she bleeds once a month for a week, and get over it and don'tlet it bother them. But some guys and girls, say they would never have intercourse if she's menstruating. Is my assumption that mist male/female couples that are seriously dating or married engae in sex during her "time of the month"? Or am I completely out of touch with the norm of society, and a deviant of sorts. I've since had several conversations with a lot of my friends and acquaintances and usually it was about 50/50 when it came to sticking in your dipstick, while your girlfriend's oil is leaking. Please anyone who has had a serious girlfriend for an extended. I would love to know your opinion and experience with sex during menstruation. Thanks.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So my friends, here’s the best kept secret. . . .

When the wife is on her period, we body fuck. We lube up, and I get on top, and I hump her body in every conceivable way. I will suggest some nice hot oil, and a towel, since it does get messy. We usually finish with me on top of her, embracing tightly, and blasting my load all over the two of us. She insists she can feel my cock throb and shoot actually better than when I’m deep in her pussy. I look forward to her time of the month, because, if the stars align and she wants it, I know I will be humping her like a horny dog!

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never has stopped me. Personally, I think it feels pretty damn good, it's a different feeling that normal for sure. From my understanding, and every woman I've ever been with during her period confirms that their sensitivity is heightened during it. Bit messy, sure, but put down a towel or hop in the shower.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She isn't my gf but a fwb and I got together and I don't think she was on her period yet but while we were at it I think I started it. Didn't notice at first. Wasn't too much blood we stopped for a bit showered and she said she wanted to continue and she said she would use a sponge to keep the blood away and that worked.

It wasn't planned but we did continue to have sex. If I had known this was going to happen before hand I probably wouldn't have done it but it wasn't like the blood was that much we cleaned up showered together and then kept going.

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, we do it sometimes.
Mostly at begin or end of her period.
In the middle of her period, she isnt into penetration.
In the begin of our relation, we did some anal sex during her period but thats a long long time ago.
I think she did it to not want to disappoint me.

Last edited:

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl's a sport.
Doesn't slow her down a bit.
Our first time, @Snarky_succubus and I had been talking for several weeks.
Things fell into place & she came out to see me. Well.... She got her period pretty much just as the plane landed.
And I got introduced to period cups.
Fucked all day and night... And oral.
Unless she gets unbearable cramps, it doesn't stop us.
A little extra cleanup once in a while.... But, totally worth it.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What made it easier for a girlfriend and I was the fact we were using condoms. We put a towel down under us so as to not stain any of the bedding and then proceeded carefully. She was always at her horniest when it was that time of the month. We didn't always have sex when she was on her period, but sometimes she just wanted dick, and I was more than happy to give it to her.
She also said that it help to mitigate the symptoms of menstruation like cramping.

We also used the shower (no running water) and it made it real convenient for cleanup once we were done.