How Many Of You Guys Fuck Your Girlfriend While She's On Her Period?

Have you ever had intercourse (penis in vagina) with a girlfriend while she is menstruating?

• Once or twice, by accident. (Her period was irregular or had just started)

• Yes, but only with one (or two) serious GF's and none of the others.

• Yes, with most of my girlfriends.

• Yes, all the time with every girl I dated.

• Hell No! That is gross.

• No, but I would be open to it with the right girl if she was comfortable with it too.

• Never had serious girlfriend, so haven't had the opportunity.

• No, but I would love to do it with any female who's willing to fuck on her period.

• Once, and I would NEVER do it again.

Results are only viewable after voting.

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not normally, well actually no, lol. The first time it happened we were fucking missionary and going at it and when we were done and I pulled off there was blood everywhere. Having sex started her flow early she said it was quite the scene for me.

Reactions: Philly swords

cocky13579

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
first time was recently, she was always against it but we hadnt seen each other in months and when we finally saw each other she had just started her period she had said no sex but after kissing rubbing and sucking my cock she couldent not have it. put a towel down and fucked felt like extra lube and she enjoyed it. afterwords we showered together and all was good did the same thing a few times that period

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I don't have a girlfriend since I'm married, but I answered the first choice since it was only by accident when my wife thought her period was either over or not starting yet. I didn't discover it until after pulling out and while it only mildly bothered me, I never did it deliberately during that time as I've never been big on the sight of blood and I did find find it somewhat groady.

This was despite the fact she seemed to be super-horny around that time and even begged me a few times to lay down a towel, but I still couldn't do it with the foreknowledge.

That's been one of the great things about her being post-menopausal is those days of timing sex each month (and having to worry that birth control might fail) have been long behind us and we can have sex anytime we want.

Reactions: Rustyridge