How Many Of You Guys Fuck Your Girlfriend While She's On Her Period?

Have you ever had intercourse (penis in vagina) with a girlfriend while she is menstruating?

• Once or twice, by accident. (Her period was irregular or had just started)

• Yes, but only with one (or two) serious GF's and none of the others.

• Yes, with most of my girlfriends.

• Yes, all the time with every girl I dated.

• Hell No! That is gross.

• No, but I would be open to it with the right girl if she was comfortable with it too.

• Never had serious girlfriend, so haven't had the opportunity.

• No, but I would love to do it with any female who's willing to fuck on her period.

• Once, and I would NEVER do it again.

Results are only viewable after voting.

wewlad202

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Springfield, Missouri, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tried it once. Way less blood then I expected. Only problem is she didn't want to try many positions so her bed wouldn't get bloody, which was totally cool with me. Wouldn't want my bed all bloody. i just wanted some doggy tho lol

Reactions: lapdog2001
D

deleted1488092

First a story, that is true, then my experience..

At University we had a group of guys who hung out together in a loose collective. We had silly frat like rules i.e. to the bar at opening time whatever else was happening. So Nigel, in his bleary eyed, post-previous night party pulled a woman state, awoke and realised he was late for the lads. Rushing to dress he dashed to the bar where about ten of us had gathered. As he approached we all burst out laughing one by one...his moustache was caked in dried blood....

When he got the message it was his appearance causing the mirth he dashed to the toilet, spent a few minutes doing best to clean up, and returned somewhat sheepishly to the group, to be mercilessly ribbed by his so called mates. :)

Personally never had a problem with sex, oral or other when a woman on her period...usually them who are squeamish...I say all natural! And tastes sort of iron-ey - I found..not unpleasant if not as lovely as pussy honey!

Hell, if she will I will...only fair! And if she doesn't want a day or two wait is no biggie eh! :)

The good news is I learned early to make sure to check the mirror after! :)

D

deleted814719

Wife is now post-menopausal so we're past that business. But, yes, we fucked during her period. Always placed a towel under her ass to keep the sheets clean (Ha!). I actually feel as though the menstrual blood made her pussy feel even slipperier. Good feeling, indeed.

tomcat82a

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We wouldn’t normally, but recently we were away in a hotel, sex was on the cards. When we got into bed she realised she’d started her period. I was so horny I just got stuck in. It was bloody amazing, pardon the pun

Uncle Rob

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back in the early 80`s I had a long term affair that was very sexually charged and we had sex when she was in her period on a couple of occasions not by accident or design but just down to timing and opportunity.
On all of these occasions the sex was even more highly charged than usual as the feeling of physical heat and moisture was even more intense and enjoyable than ever.
I should add that we did put a towel down on top of the sheet to save any permanent staining which from memory was negligible anyway.

Just fuck in the shower. Easy clean up. That has always been my solution during that time of the month. A good hard fucking can help clear that out too!

nakedguy77

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there's some guys thinks that this complete disgusting but the simple fact is it actually helps reduce or cramping pains and it's already lubed up ready to slide into now I have never earned my Red Wings but I've done everything else while she was on her.

My wife has since had a hysterectomy so the baby Factory is gone in the playground has been put in

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When the ladies i was with were having periods i always left it up to them. I told them i had no problem with it but if they felt uncomfortable i understood. All but one would do it. Its really not a big deal to me. First wife was a no go on period sex. Present wife before her periods stopped..it was on anytime periods be damned...lol.