How Many of You Guys Have a Penis That Points STRAIGHT UP when erect? ;)

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
If I remember correctly.... I read somewhere angle of erection is a function of age. In other words, the younger you are the higher up your erection points. The older you are the lower the angle of your erection....younger vertical, older horizontal, older yet well not quite horizontal. Of course, this is while standing upright.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mine is straight up, about 2 inches off my stomach, and has always been this way. I am 55. when I was younger, it was painful for a lady to get on top and bend my cock back. I learned to relax a little and it didn't hurt as back. my wife likes to get on top and lean way back.

digdugm2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine points straight up and almost touches my belly. I love to push my cock down when jacking off or if I am on all fours and my partner pulls my cock back between my legs and milks my cock like a cow. Sends me thru the roof.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mine's normally pretty much like that. Unfortunately it makes 69 difficult like Hellboy says (like your avatar btw!) because it's uncomfortable to pull it down/back, so I prefer sucking and getting sucked seperately.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine's normally pretty much like that. Unfortunately it makes 69 difficult like Hellboy says (like your avatar btw!) because it's uncomfortable to pull it down/back, so I prefer sucking and getting sucked seperately.

Thanks for the thumbs up on the avatar, spunky. I'd much rather they be 69'g, though. LOL!

The only way that position works for me is if 1) the guy is willing to fuck my face even though I'm gonna gag a bit and 2) he's a bit longer than normal. That way we got some room to go at each other...it's kind of a math problem in biomechanics!:tongue: But my straight-up cock has gotten no complaints so far.

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine points straight up too. I can only pull it down a little over half way before it hurts.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for the thumbs up on the avatar, spunky. I'd much rather they be 69'g, though. LOL!

The only way that position works for me is if 1) the guy is willing to fuck my face even though I'm gonna gag a bit and 2) he's a bit longer than normal. That way we got some room to go at each other...it's kind of a math problem in biomechanics!:tongue: But my straight-up cock has gotten no complaints so far.

Well, maybe someone will do one of them 69ing! I haven't had any complaints either. I don't think it helps that my bf is taller than me, so he has to pull my cock further down to 69, which can hurt.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, maybe someone will do one of them 69ing! I haven't had any complaints either. I don't think it helps that my bf is taller than me, so he has to pull my cock further down to 69, which can hurt.

I find taking turns works best if the heights are that different.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do :smile: (and I might get around to posting some pics soon as well)

I was asking because I recently read a thread here where it seemed that the majority of posters said that their erection pointed either horizontal or down.

I found this odd, however, because mine has always pointed straight up when erect since I was a kid. Literally, when my erection is at it hardest point it will be touching my stomach if I'm standing. And if I sit on the side of the bed it allows me to get even bigger and harder. When it's at it's hardest point and I try to push it down, the farthest it will go without hurting is horizontal (straight down is way out of the question), but at half to three fourth erection it can point straight down or any direction (so most girls try not to get me too too hard, heh)

I read somewhere that pointing upward also helps stimulate the clitoris better than a horizontal/downward pointing erection. Not sure if this was true or not. Looking for any comments/questions.

Thanks for any insight in advance!

you could play horse shoes with mine its the same way though I can pull it to downward position its just a flexibility thing, but if I let go it can hurt it springs with such force.

h23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
mine points downwards but i always wanted it to point upward and touch my belly it would be so cool