How Many of You Guys Have a Penis That Points STRAIGHT UP when erect? ;)

aruspeed

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mine definitely does not....maybe angles down about 10 degrees when rock hard. I really wish I curved up. For some reason I feel like this would really enhance my sexual confidence. As an aside, I do think cocks that point up or curve up are super hot, not sure why, but they get me going every time.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Mine tends to stick out between 45 degrees to horizontal. I have been with guys who have it touching their belly, which I find very hot. (Of course a hard cock is hot anyway.) I loved fucking him while we were both standing, while I reached around and jacked him off. His up-pointing cock was perfect for that.

Reactions: Bernd

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine points straight out, curves up a little. When I was a kid, I remember it pointing up more.
I have two friends, in their 30s and 40s whose dicks point straight up against their torsos though. One guy is big, the other guy is small. The big guy's dick comes up past his belly button. It points up, but it also has a strong U curve. It's 8.5" measured as it naturally stands, and he has the reputation of having the world's hardest dick. His nickname is spermwhale, after the band, and he often wears the tshirt. That's how I know all this. When he pulls it straight out from his body, and measures along the curve, it is over 9". The little guy is well under 6", but it is a real rocket, rock hard, and confident about it.