How many of you guys have aninmalistic sex drive towards men

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel when I am in the mood a very almost animalistic drive to have sex with men. I have only been in love with one once and I mostly just want to fuck them or have them fuck me or I get my mouth fucked hard like a vagina. Do others of you feel like this?

D

deleted1046538

I state on my profile to be 80%gay 20%straight. This ratio varies though based on certain factors as situations arise. I do love some good pussy and getting ahold of a woman and just wearing that muther fucker out for her real good. However I'm more inclined towards men in general. I'm always just about the dominant top with other guys. Especially here in the past few years. I'm only the bottom or submissive one if I have a sexual encounter with a man that is my equal or superior in masculinity size strength etc. This doesn't happen often let me say. I do enjoy to suck dick and swallow but only for a desperate straight guy or a bi-curious one. I will not suck a guys dick at all if I think he has ever sucked one himself or had one up his ass. So I haven't serviced a guy in many years. I am most in my element dominating and ruling completely a guy submissive to me. Especially when he has a below average dick or even better a tiny ass dick. I'm great at SPH. I'm not super hung just a curved rigid shroom headed 6x5 and I'm a big athletic strong masculine dude.

D

deleted1046538

I love pussy but also would like a guy to bend me over and fuck my ass.
So just how little is your dick? I'd love to tear up your wife's fucking pussy while you watch then dominant you and fuck you so hard till you wouldn't ever be the same again.

ThirstyAndVersatile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love pussy but also would like a guy to bend me over and fuck my ass.

That can be arranged.

Yeah I have that animalistic urge all the time. I just love the firmness of mans body and what I can do with it

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jo jo wwith that monster, if u are animalistic, it could turn deadly LOL

:D

Funnily enough - a couple of guys have regretted it.....
One of which was quite worrying..... I'll tell you about it in a private message, if you want ?

Joe

Reactions: ThirstyAndVersatile

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel when I am in the mood a very almost animalistic drive to have sex with men. I have only been in love with one once and I mostly just want to fuck them or have them fuck me or I get my mouth fucked hard like a vagina. Do others of you feel like this?

I do feel like this on occasions, when the mood takes me - definitely.
I love nothing more than having a guy gag and choke on my big dick, especially when it's in a public place / cruising ground.

True story.
Many years ago I was at my local cruising ground and getting lots of attention.
It was a warm autumn evening and about 5 or 6 guys were on their knees in a circle round me taking turns to suck my dick.

A good looking young blond lad came to see what was going on and he edged into a spot and knelt down.
I didn't make him wait and turned to face him and let him see my dick.
He gently placed his fingers round the base and angled it towards his lips, and slowly and deliberately slid it as far down his throat as he could. He almost took the entire length and the feeling was incredible.
I teased him slightly by waving it in his face (showing off) and he leaned back a little to admire it and then went for it again, almost taking the whole thing but not quite. He pulled back to take a breath and then tried again but I grabbed the back of his head forcing the whole length down his throat.

He pushed me away, and coughing and choking (literally) he scrambled to his feet, turned and ran.
I sensed he'd hurt himself and was genuinely remorseful and worried about him, I watched him run through the long grass and bushes and kept my eye on him as he vaulted over a low barrier and across the road that intersected.
He continued running towards a group of houses and disappeared out of sight......

I couldn't stop thinking about him for the rest of the night and each time I went back to the same cruising spot hoping to bump into him again - just to see he was alright and I guess to ease my conscience ..... but I didn't see him again.

I still feel bad about that and hope that the fact he could run and jump etc means he wasn't mortally wounded.

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Considering that my very first sexual encounter was when I was a young teen, with a friend of mine a few years older than me, and the very first cock I saw was one that was almost 9" long and very thick, and that my first reaction wasn't one of surprise or worry, but instead to go right to my knees in front of him and suck him to completion, I'd say the animalistic desire when presented with a nice cock is pretty strong with me.

I got my whoring out of my system (for the most part) when I was a lot younger, sucking off strangers at cruisy parks, but even to this day, if I were to be presented with a nice big slab of man meat in front of me, I'd not be able to resist. There's only one way that would end, and that's with his cum shot down my throat.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel when I am in the mood a very almost animalistic drive to have sex with men. . . . and I mostly just want to fuck them or have them fuck me or I get my mouth fucked hard like a vagina. Do others of you feel like this?

I probably feel like that now. Probably why I am not dating any man because of my sex drive.

D

deleted907269

Is there non beastly sex drive and sex? I'm not gonna say I am a cold hearted fucker that gives zero fucks about the subs, but if you are going to fuck someone properly, you have to be kind of an animal, otherwise, you might just share your feelings over a cup of tea...

I
Hmmm. . I almost always have the Urge to hop on a guy's dick. .. Its the same question as: (How often do men think about sex).
think almost all the time, at least I am in search of a Slave who ducks me st my beck and call

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Animalistic is the perfect description of my sexual attitude to men . My desire to be very roughly throat and ass fucked , by monster cock , to the point of oblivion , knows no limits . The need is constant . Finding guys who have the equipment , and the inclination to use it in that fashion , is far more difficult than i'd prefer , so when i do find one , i do my very best to ensure that he comes back for more , and more , and more . JoJo , i wish you lived in Australia .