How many of you guys....

jackinman: How many of you guys on this board are willing to admit that you are str8, but would not mind having another guy jerk you off and suck your dick, and how many would do the same to another guy.
I've only jerked off other guys, not into the sucking part nor anal sex.

Reactions: 7inchbod

DizzyGus: A few years ago, a friend of mine that I had suspected was either gay or at least bi-curious actually ASKED ME if he could watch me jack myself off. :eek: Kinda bold if you ask me.

And by the way, this guy was on a softball team I was playing on in a CHURCH LEAGUE!!! :eek:

This guy was always kinda touchy-feely with me since the first time I ever met him, so I figured there was something up with him.

I said no, but I told him that there was a much better way to get an up close look at my dick if he wanted to. ;) He asked if I was serious and I said sure, if you want to do it I'll let you. (What guy turns down a chance to have his dick sucked?)

So, he did it. He was quite a good looking guy, but on the 1-10 dick sucking scale he was maybe a 3 or 4. And he never even got me close to cumming after about 15 minutes or so of trying, so I jacked off and unloaded on his face.

I've never seen that dude again since that night. He's one of the three guys that I have ever let touch my stuff. But I don't suck dick myself. And I won't jack another guy off either. I guess I sorta have to be the one having all the fun when it comes to guys.

bcmalone: I've jerked another str8 guy, and been jerked as well. It's fun!! Not gay at all, just boys playing with their puds! Phone jerk is fun, too!! anyone who's up for it- male or female--e-amil me!

HotRodRich69: dude....there is nothing wrong w/ that....i mean as long as it's a mutual jerk,there's no problem...shit i mean i know it feels good so why am i gonna complain? lol i mean the furthest it would go is a sucking....i'm not in2 Anal or nething else. it's all bout as long as ur not addicted,lol @ one time or another all dudes str8 or gay are gonna getta jack from a real jack,lol laidher

TooDamnBig: I think this is a very interesting thread. Very interesting to see the very different reactions of guys to the idea of mutual masturbation. Some are open to it, while many others act as though it would be a fate worse than death to even think about it, much less do it...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Gay behavior (i.e., mutual) doesn't make you gay, any more than anal sex with a woman reveals latent tendencies. (Yes, I've heard that.)

TooDamnBig: [quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1034201164;start=0#4 date=10/09/02 at 16:35:45]Gay behavior (i.e., mutual) doesn't make you gay, any more than anal sex with a woman reveals latent tendencies. (Yes, I've heard that.)[/quote]

We should all problaby resist of thinking of this issue in black or white terms -- as though you are either "str8" or "gay" -- with nothing in between.

I much prefer to think of people's sexuality and orientation as on a long continuim. Probably very few are at the absolute either ends of the spectrum. Althoguh I think our culture makes many of us think we can only be acceptable or normal if were as far down the str8 side of the spectrum as possible. I think a lot more guys would be open to things like mutual masturbation if society didn't make such things taboo.

Erectacock: You always hear about straight women who have done some "experimentation" with other women who say it was fun, but there are into guys. Maybe all men have those urges to experiment with other guys but society forces them to hide it. I know I wouldn't mind it!!

hangin: Yeah, I guess I'm kinda spoiled that way too, Dizzy. When I went to the clubs there wasn't a shortage of guys wanting to suck me, so I never had to reciprocate. As far as labels, gay, str8, I think we are all just people. Everyone has their stronger and lesser preferences, so no one exactly fits in a box.

I was told that in the Bay Area when a ship (Navy) comes in from a cruise, the gay hangouts are full of horny str8 guys just needing to get some service where they can find it. It doesn't mean anything about their orientation.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'd experiment, yes, under the following conditions:

1) The guy is someone I know and trust. (This is a good rule of thumb for all sexual activity.)
2) It's not anal.
3) The guy isn't my boss or employee. After Hill v. Thomas and Jones v. Clinton we all know about sexual harrassment.

Finedessert: "The guy is someone I know and trust."

Geeze, some months ago I offered Jonb Dinner at a Restaurant of his choice when he was living in the Los Angeles area, If I knew the above I would have included Dancing. ;)

Grandpa

bradleeM: Hey Jon

I am part Cherokee and bi.........you can trust me dude..
would love to play tune on your flute and make you glad you are a Man, dude!!!! :)

I will be in Cali and Arizona and Nev next month from the 22nd on.......... let me know!!!! Very safe etc.,

See........you already have two offers from your club-mates!!!!

Brad

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, right now I'm in a monogamous relationship. Gods, three offers as soon as I said I was open to experimentation.

RicanNYC: I guess everyone is different, like me for example im bi and when it comes to the ladies im into everything but with the guys its cool if he just wants to let me suck him off because thats what im into sucking, jerking exc, no anal. So I guess there is always someone out there that fits your needs.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Prior to accepting bisexuality as part (a very insignificant part in comparison to everything else about me, but a part nonetheless) of my life, I think I perfectly fit the mold being described in the first post. I was at one point exclusively heterosexual, had my thrills with women and enjoyed it very much, but didn't mind coming opportunities to get together with another guy and do some mutual masturbation so long as it was consensual.

Truth be told, I think past experiences have really shaped what I'm into with men. I've always had a lingering curiosity about how the fellow next door (not literally, I mean) is endowed, and I know it's cool to pull pud with a bud who I get along with. I like being sucked because I know its size gets the attention, and because of that, I don't think I've developed an interest in sucking in return. And no anal; I don't find anything erotic about a shithole, no offense.

jackinman: I want to thank everybody that replied. It is very interesting to see all the different answers. Makes me feel good that I'm not alone. The only story I have is that when I was a teenager I used to sleep over at my best friend's house every weekend. When we were going to sleep we used to jerkoff in front of each other, not touching just looking. This went on for maybe two or three years. One night, I don't even remember how it happen because it was such a long time ago, we ended up sleeping in the same bed. As we started our usual ritual he turns to me and asks me you wanna trade. I was so shocked, :eek: I didn't have time to think. So I said yea. Now I had known this guy for a good five years, and all along I thought he was as str8 as they come. So to make a long story short, we commenced in jerking each other off for the first and only time. Ahh the good old memories, its been a long time since I've jerked off another guy. :'(

awestruck: I found this topic most interesting. I've never had an experience but touching and sucking is something I have fantacized about. Btw... I am very modestly endowed and really admire and am curious about you large fellows. A large penis is masculine, powerful, and truly beautiful. I found it very intersting that some of you would be open to being sucked.