• None

Votes: 74 39.6%

• Total voters

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have a 3-4 inch tattoo on my right shoulder. Got it in the late 80s so it is fading big time. It's a flying eagle with it's wings spread, holding a banner in it's talons. the banner says TEXAS on it. This whole illustration is superimposed on the state of Texas. I need to have it reworked but shows my Texas pride.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think hubby kind of wants one of a scorpion on his cock shaft not sure though, but after he seen mine i got he has talked about it a few times and ask what i thought it would look like if he did and what i thought about him geting one there, and the pain if any that i felt. i myself think it would be neat if he did as that thing has the sting of one on sometimes LOL. also thought he mite get a lighting bolt on his shaft sence it strikes like lighting everynow and then, but it hits in the same spot and they say lighting never strikes twice lol. hes a scorpio so that sign would fit him best i think but like i told him its his cock. i just enjoy the benifits of it.

Last edited:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got one on both shoulder caps, as well as across my upper back and shoulders, and one on my lower back. I love them...they were a present to myself leading up to and just after my BIG birthday last year. Check out my gallery if you want to see most of them.

I'd always wanted a tatt but had held off cuz I thought it might look funny to eventually be the 'old wrinkly at 90 years old with the tattoos in the home'. But I finally woke up and figured What The Fuck! Who the hell will care what I look like then...I certainly won't give a shit... Besides, these tatts are meant to be a visual representation of who I am, a celebration of the fact that I AM HOT and refuse to go into my post-middle age as if I'm dead.

They aren't for everyone, but if done by a real artist, they compliment a person's body!

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have only three right now, nothing too big but I do find getting tats very addictive! Financially strapped right now, but once I'm back on my feet I plan on getting more. And then even more.

ella_76

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i have 3, a bat on my back... a tribal sign on my shoulder and a black vine with stars going down my leg to my foot.
i find that tattoo`s can be quite addictive.... i enjoy that feeling of having them and i love the outcome.
i find them a real turn on, on men or women.

Nucklez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a palm-sized one on my left shoulder that's a combination of Greek, Hebrew, and Japanese.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got one a few years ago. It's a band around my right bicep. It's a design that combines a tribal band and thorns that I designed. I also designed letters to match it and my oldest's name is above the band, and my youngest's name is below it.

The studio liked the letters so much that they bought them from me, lol. We agreed on a price and it was deducted from the fee. :smile:

craigl108

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Neck, full sleeve,half sleeve,back(shoulders to ass), wrist, anlke, both feet. One of the feet was done in Indonesia using the old style hand poke method (long and painful process). I have plans for more on the feet and my abdomine.