How many of you, honestly

B_Cock_Lesnar

Just Browsing
Media
Use camera trickery to make your penises look bigger than they actually are? I wouldn't personally, and when I upload pics, I'll use an object for comparison, but I have been looking around and not everyone on here is as big as they claim. I can tell, I work in the modelling industry.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't. honestly. I had a hard enough time taking the stupid pictures so why the hell would I go thru even more trouble to 'fluff' them into looking bigger

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just snapped the photos and uploaded them, didn't really care how my penis looked in them.

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i dont consciously use "camera trickery" to try to make it look bigger but i do - like most, i would imagine - select the ones that look better when i do feel like uploading

edit: i do feel like some people do the super zoomed up shots to try to achieve that effect, but imo that always just screams "objects in picture are SMALLER than they appear"

Last edited:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I take (or used to, can't at the moment) batches of pictures with whatever I'm going for, and I pick the ones I like the best, which usually includes the ones that are bigger looking than others.

So sue me. :smile: