how many of you like smaller guys?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by edge4hours, Mar 1, 2008.

1. edge4hours

edge4hours New Member

we've all heard about how much people adore a huge cock but i'm wondering how many of you men (and women) out there like a smaller cock. what is a smaller cock (how many inches)? what do you like about them? also, i find that most "bigger" men prefer large cocks but are there any big guys that like smaller cocks? just curious about this topic and i'd like to hear what other people have to say about it.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    a cock is a cock is a cock! Its not the size or shape, but what you do with it!

3. martywild

martywild New Member

Albums:
    In all honesty, if its less than five inches- no thanks. Having said that 'regular works wonders'. There are really big men who are a pain in the arse. Can't fuck worth a damn! No manners, no idea, no finess, no clue. Some of them have a kind of: "Well its big ain't it? What more do you want?" attitude. Well I'm big (but not double digits) and when I take a man to bed he knows we had a fucking trip.

Men who are five-nine...zoweee! the under 5's, I don't want it in my mouth- errr. I don't want it up my arse- Yikes! I just don't wanna know. Having said that, guys with really small cocks might have big cars, big cash, a great sense of humour, kind to dogs and cats. Great with the homeless and make truly loving sons and brothers. So Big 'ain't' everything. There is a man attached to that penis... Let's hear it for the boy- sing!

4. Perriwinkle52

Perriwinkle52 New Member

In the Islands we have a saying...

"it's not dee size of dee boat dat matters man but dee motion of dee ocean"!

I think a lot of us guys need to get over ourselves...

Peace out!

5. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

Su loves a smaller cock inside her as one Bud is more than enough and sex can be quite awkward (in fact downright painful) with a long cock at times.

Big for stroking, small for poking.

If you can't walk properly for a week after, it ain't funny, no more.

Pussy overflow can actually be non-conducive to great, regular, sex.

6. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Being smaller myself, I've heard quite a few guys say they wouldn't want a monster up their arse as it's too painfull. Guys that have been most complementary about my size are those who usually top and only bottom once and a while.

Better to have enough to hit the mark and not leave a mark, than be so big you stretch a guy open so far he needs a tampon to stop shitting himself for the next day or two, lol.

7. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

My $0.02.... Its the proportions that make it look good, well rounded balls that stand out and a hard cock that says 'look at me'. Oh, and a cock ring makes anyone look better.

8. Adam875

Adam875 Member

Most cocks look good unless they're way off the scale (at the bottom, I mean) AND if you like the guy they're attached to. Big tools are impressive, fun and make your eyes water, but the fact is they're pretty hard to come by ... even on LPSG!

9. gcbenji0

gcbenji0 Member

Albums:
    i love smaller men
    i have no objections to large penises but i prefer modesty in my mouth

10. Dr. Algonquin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've only been with a few guys and they've all been avg to small. Not really something I did on purpose but hasn't been a problem for me. I love how rock hard small dicks are. Not that big ones don't get hard of course but the small ones seem extra hard to me, lol. And they fit in my mouth nicely.

11. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love small cocks esp uncut ones

12. Principessa

Gold Member

Bull Shit. :cool:

13. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

I like this statement. You are so right. I can't say this enough, if you got it please be sure to know how to use it to please your partner. Nothing like having a big piece of cake and not being able to enjoy it.:wink:

With that said, I do prefer a penis that at least starts at 5 inches. And I also like a nice knob too.

14. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

I know you are str8 HardasRokk, but your cock and balls would certainly get my attention...Nice thicky...:redface:

15. PWRSTRK

PWRSTRK Member

Gay topman here and I'm very fond of smaller rigs. :) I think they're hot.

16. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    Could not have said it better myself. Thank you..If a man thinks he's all that because he's has a big penis, I'd rather not know him..

17. heart45

heart45 New Member

I new a girl that loved to suck on smaller guys becauseshe told me she could suck there balls too.

18. Northland

Gold Member

Unlike certain sluts (both male and female) I have found that the smaller ones can be thoroughly enjoyable from all aspects. Many people are too fucking lazy to position their body correctly for the smaller fellow to get in and stay in, they then complain that his paltry 7 inch penis is just too small for their fuckhole. No, it's not too small-just lift your lazy ass up a little and work with the man. Stop laying there like Princes Purity or a moping mattress pad. It's as annoying as M____ and his 9+ cock which he thinks is more than enough and so he doesn't have to be bothered with any skill or technique-just thrash away until he's done. He's the ultimate in sexy beyond that and is a good fuckee as well, so there are some uses of him (and his semen tastes good as well).

A smaller penis is also strangely attractive setting there against what are usually average to above average size balls. A smaller penis doesn't tear out the throat and leave the sucker hoarse for a week. A smaller penis doesn't make sitting down or taking a crap or even breathing a pain for a week. A smaller penis doesn't cause visits to the ER. A smaller penis is easier to fully grip and work on. Some of those oversize monsters are murder to deal with even for hand jobs there's just too much there.

The only time a smallee has been a problem has been when he has had a sucky attitude or a complete lack of belief in himself. It's the counterpart of the big dicked guy who has too much belief in himself based solely on his size. I'll work with either one; but, it's rare that I go for a second round.

Yes unlike many sluts (male and female) I have found ways to be satisfied with smaller-a true slut always will.

19. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

aanything under 6.5 is too small? what if it was 6"? that extra 1/2 inch makes any difference? wheres the cutoff lol

20. erratic

Gold Member

Dude, that is the best opening to a post ever. How fierce can you get? Harsh criticism and withering sarcasm all rolled up in one. Do you do drag? No offense or anything, but the only people I know who are that fierce are queens and lesbians, and I doubt you're a lesbian.

Anyway, on to the topic: I love smaller guys. I have been plagued by partners with mammoth cocks and every time I found one with a smaller dick I would get down on my knees to thank God before finishing the job.

Draft saved Draft deleted