how many of you like smaller guys?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've made my preference well known. I find something inexplicably masculine about smaller/average, uncut penises. Extra overhang makes me weak in the knees.

But as has been said by others in this thread, I'm a top. Not getting fucked really does make a difference in how one sees the relative size of a penis.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As another total top I feel much the same way as Bbucko. My sig says size doesn't matter to me in terms of breeding with another guy cause there's no way he's touch my ass.

tyck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always had bigger guys wanting to touch my little one and get it hard.
sometimes they like to rub their big hard ones against my soft one, and get it hard. Me, on the other hand like to compare and hold a large one in my hand.

I love an emphatic woman! And thank goodness...My realization has only come recently. If y'all all of the sudden liked them small, I'd be VERY unhappy.

I know the feeling. If we had kept the ancient Greek aesthetic, I'd be a supermodel or high-priced gigolo :tongue:.

drone24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I knew a girl who would talk all day about big dudes with there dicks. But when i asked here who her best lover was she said it was this little harry dude. She said he's only 5'7' max with a average penis. This is not a small girl. 5'8' 140. I alway laugh at the thought that this saposed size queen getting turned out for months by this little harry dude. One never knows

Reactions: 1266025

tate22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've heard the , "it's not the size, " etc...

But, for me, personally - I feel like I achieve better orgasms, enjoy sex more, intrigued more and am fulfilled by larger cocks. Particularly the shape of the head and the girth.

I've had oral sex with smaller guys which I haven't enjoyed. Sensationally, it's displeasing for me and I lose erection, etc. Anal sex with smaller penises (particularly thin ones) becomes very frustrating and causes problems for me.

So, I would say that I'm a fan of big dick for reasons other than , "I'm gay and just like dick so much I want a huge one."

I guess it's an issue for you if it's an issue is all I can chalk it up to.

And why does it really matter ultimately anyway?
I don't see it as particularly fair to always justify small cocks with the "motion" theory because that can affect how some guys with larger cocks perceive their own appendage. Nothing's wrong with either.
And you can't help what you got. So, somebody's gotta be down the big ones as much as the small, the average, and the half and half's! haha

So, I'll be down with the big ones.

EBlend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like smaller cocks. Something about the proportion looks great to me when they're not so long. For some reason, I just find them very hot.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not a fan of super small ones or super large ones. It also depends on the person. I'll take an average one that is proportioned anyday. It's nice round bubble butts that do it for me anyway!

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My personal preferred size is somewhere around 7" and a bit on the slim side.
However I do enjoy guys on the smaller side more often then not.
Not that I don't enjoy a long thick one every once in a while.

For one thing, I can suck on a smaller guy for far longer and in my opinion do a far better job of it. The whole stretching your jaw as wide as it can go and hoping you don't scrape your teeth on him if he makes an unexpected move thing kinda takes a little bit away from the experience for me.
Of course that has far more to do with a large girth then a big length.

Also from my personal experience the guys on the smaller side seem to use their whole bodies during sex more then the larger guys who seem to just count on their large dick to do all the work for them.

But, that's just from my personal experience so far. Your mileage may vary.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
a cock is a cock is a cock! Its not the size or shape, but what you do with it!

I actually feel that having an average or smaller dick can be a GOOD thing in some instances; for one thing, it's a lot easier to deepthroat. For another thing, anal sex wouldn't hurt quite as much. lol

I've found that being built bigger actually limits what you can do with it, because most people can't handle a big fat Greek penis. I've unfortunately had a couple of people refuse to put it in their mouth because it was "too fat." I don't think this is something to brag about, actually. lol