How many of you love to 69?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I loved it. it was a little difficult for me and the wife. I am much taller than she is. she didn't mind it, it was just awkward.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it, especially when she is sitting on my face. I like to dig my tongue in deep and have her warm wet lips smear her juices all over my face.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The great thing about 69'ing with another guy is that we know what gets us going. I do a little of this, he does the same. A lick here, a flick of the tongue there....Pretty much most of the guys I know can deep throat which is a plus. Something about bury your face in another guys crotch and him in yours and all that testosterone going back and forth....whew!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've enjoyed it the few times i've gotten to do it...but the girls i've done it with haven't been as into it, mostly because they say they feel like their focus is split and they either can't enjoy what i'm doing because they're trying to concentrate on what they're doing, or they enjoy what i'm doing so much that they just stop what they're doing anyway (which i don't much mind, lol). so i haven't gotten to do it much. ;)

my last girlfriend, one of the first (and few) times we tried it, got so into it she stopped sucking me altogether and wound up grinding her pussy back on to my face, so much that it enveloped my mouth AND nose...she seemed so into it, though, i just held my breath for as long as i could until i had to tap out. lol!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've enjoyed it the few times i've gotten to do it...but the girls i've done it with haven't been as into it, mostly because they say they feel like their focus is split and they either can't enjoy what i'm doing because they're trying to concentrate on what they're doing, or they enjoy what i'm doing so much that they just stop what they're doing anyway

Same here. All except my ex-wife that is. She claimed she had an easier time achieving an orgasm when she was sucking something in the process. Sounded different, but what the heck, if it works it works!

For the longest time I avoided 69 due to a phobia I got from the woman I lost my virginity to. I guess I was doing a great job because when she came, she bit down hard. She apologized after, but she said she hadn't realized it at the moment.

Sip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't perform oral

Why is that?

For the longest time I avoided 69 due to a phobia I got from the woman I lost my virginity to. I guess I was doing a great job because when she came, she bit down hard. She apologized after, but she said she hadn't realized it at the moment.

That's very unfortunate. My girlfriend usually pulls it out when she's getting close. That or she does an extremely muffled scream, which feels fucking wonderful because it vibrates the head of my dick like crazy. Gotta be one of my favorite things to happen.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That or she does an extremely muffled scream, which feels fucking wonderful because it vibrates the head of my dick like crazy. Gotta be one of my favorite things to happen.

Wow, the ex-wife that I mentioned did that everytime she came when we did 69. I loved the muffled vibrating screams!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes the 69 position is great for intense climax. It is also a great fore-play technique.

Either way, we both enjoy.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not good at this! I love sucking cock, but I can't seem to concentrate enough to do a really good job if his tongue is on my clit. It's all just too overwhelming.

Of course, I have tried it in a long time. Hmmmmmm. Might be time to try again.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not really....too..distracting? (if the other person is good)....
love to 69 with a woman....but with a man....sounds strange but I find it hard to concentrate or enjoy....pussy seems more passive to eat to me some how, a hard cock is more focus I guess?

SpacemanSpliff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not good at this! I love sucking cock, but I can't seem to concentrate enough to do a really good job if his tongue is on my clit. It's all just too overwhelming.

Of course, I have tried it in a long time. Hmmmmmm. Might be time to try again.
Don't worry about concentration, you wouldn't even have to suck me off - I just love having a woman's pussy spread in front of me like that, just waiting to be played with ;) My ex used to wait minutes before sucking me off, mainly because I knew where to put my tongue, and she just needed to have her mouth open for the heavy breathing ;)

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
here's a mechanical question i've always wondered...the few times i've gotten to do 69, it's been with the girl on top. is there a feasible way for the guy to be on top, or is it just not worth it?

(not that i'm complaining...just curious, lol)