how many of you were thongs?

ddenham: are the thongs cool? do you were them? what is the shortest one you were? how many of you were them???

Longhornjok: I don't like butt floss, so you won't see me in a thong any time soon.

9cyclops9: Haha. I have to admit...I have one. A few friends and I bought them on a band trip this past spring to be funny. And I've worn mine a few other times, always when it would be funny to do so. For example, My high school drama team did Annie as our spring musical this year. I had a lot of costume changes, so I wore the old thong opening night. The cast got a kick out of it! But I wouldn't wear one just to wear it. It would have to be a situation when a lot of people knew about it or I knew I was going to get caught with it. But I thought it was pretty comfortable. ;D

TragicWhiteKnight: Never, as far I know, though in a past life, I think was Napoleon's undergarments.

spike: I have not and never will wear a thong... period...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear them at work. It's sort of required, y'know? In my everyday life, I rarely wear any kind of underwear. On the occasions when I do, it's dfinitely not a thong. I don't enjoy feeling like my ass is eating my underwear.

HungJordan: LOL Longhorn, yeah butt-floss is an apt description. I don't like the 'look' of a thong. Too girly or something.

11inch: I also don't like the look or the feel and the fact there is no way to stuff it all in.

rainfletcher: I don't like the look, and it appears that no men do.

BUTT (pun intended), what about women? Do you like to see your man in a thong? I've never heard anyone comment and am now curious.

huge_cock_have_pic: The 8.5 soft inches between my legs make a thong an impossibility.

Valkyrie: [quote author=rain link=board=clothing;num=1064174225;start=0#10 date=10/02/03 at 12:25:38]BUTT (pun intended), what about women?  Do you like to see your man in a thong?  I've never heard anyone comment and am now curious.  [/quote]

Not if I can avoid it... I don't care for the look, never have, probably never will.

For showing off a well defined butt (or package for that matter) - a tight pair of boxers or just plain naked does it so much better. Briefs can be OK for everyday wear and I can understand they are comfortable, but are quite truthfully not too sexy...

/Val

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=huge_cock_have_pic link=board=clothing;num=1064174225;start=0#11 date=10/02/03 at 12:31:14]The 8.5 soft inches between my legs make a thong an impossibility.[/quote]

Impossibility? Not if you know where to shop for them. I make most of mine for work, but I know where to find thongs that will accomodate 9+" soft.

47boreas: [quote author=Valkyrie link=board=clothing;num=1064174225;start=0#12 date=10/02/03 at 23:14:24]

Not if I can avoid it... I don't care for the look, never have, probably never will.

For showing off a well defined butt (or package for that matter) - a tight pair of boxers or just plain naked does it so much better. Briefs can be OK for everyday wear and I can understand they are comfortable, but are quite truthfully not too sexy...

/Val[/quote]

Hi Val and guys!

It is so also here. Ladies think that boxers do it much better, and also boxer briefs work better than thongs. Thongs are NOT COOL!

However I wear boxer briefs or briefs for everyday. Boxers are not practical as my dick is big flaccid but I am slender. So I ought to buy larger boxers for my dick than for my body. My waist is only 34".  My Adidas swimtrunks are in size 38", but there is a clamping waist band.

Male erotic dancers and ladies can wear thongs IMO.

;)

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
I wear a thong with dress pants just to make sure things stay contained; more comfortable than a jock strap, and there are thongs with extra large pouches, but it does take me a while to find them. I have gotten some strange looks at times with my pouch size tester, a softball. Most places will not let you try them on first.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wear a thong occasionally a girl friend of mine like the look and feel of my butt when I wear one. Must admit they take a bit of getting used to and not something i would wear all day every day, but she seem to like to make me suffer wearing one all day :mad: ...... that is if she hold back before ripping me out of it :tongue::tongue::tongue: