How Many of You Women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by seandelevan, May 27, 2007.

1. seandelevan

seandelevan Member

Just curious to see how many of you women have personally measured a cock. Your idea or his idea?

2. MatyMatt

MatyMatt New Member

one girl who i was with measured my cock the first time that we had sex (her idea). She measured it, about 8", and then measure from her up her stomach from her vagina to see how far in it goes when we were doing it missionary. I have to say, both her and I were pretty astounded to how far it went in there

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Yes ive measured. You tell a guy he's big and its suprising to what lengths he is willing to go to in order to prove exactly how big he is.

4. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

I did that once (with The Real Thing, not a ruler), and she just said, "you missed!"

5. DGirl

Gold Member

I did that to my hubby when I became a member here..
    NOT with other guys before I got married.

6. Kat

Kat Member

I've only measured my husband...and done that twice. Both my idea.

kat

7. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Well, I think I can tell that I've made a little funny accessoire with a few other girls from Flight School. We cut off the first 10 inches of a tape measure, then we colored the first 5 inches of it red, then from 5 to 8 yellow, and 8 to 10 we colored it green, so we could immediately check whether a guy was a "unrestricted-go", a "gotta work to satisfy" or a "take care of another girl" man. However, that tape was more a self-made sex toy, not a real decision finder.

The thing that made it really sexy for the guys who liked this kind of play was that I espoused a very cool, clinical way of measuring, like I was a doctor at the physical fitness test. And another thing had to be considered: I never used it on a guy who would have been in the red zone. That could have had devastating effects on whatever erection he had :redface:

8. southernstar

southernstar New Member

I personally don't care how big or small it is, I just care that it does for me what I want it to. I had a young man so in to how big he was that he totally turned me off.

Draft saved Draft deleted