How Many of You Women

MatyMatt

1st Like
Media
one girl who i was with measured my cock the first time that we had sex (her idea). She measured it, about 8", and then measure from her up her stomach from her vagina to see how far in it goes when we were doing it missionary. I have to say, both her and I were pretty astounded to how far it went in there

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I think I can tell that I've made a little funny accessoire with a few other girls from Flight School. We cut off the first 10 inches of a tape measure, then we colored the first 5 inches of it red, then from 5 to 8 yellow, and 8 to 10 we colored it green, so we could immediately check whether a guy was a "unrestricted-go", a "gotta work to satisfy" or a "take care of another girl" man. However, that tape was more a self-made sex toy, not a real decision finder.

The thing that made it really sexy for the guys who liked this kind of play was that I espoused a very cool, clinical way of measuring, like I was a doctor at the physical fitness test. And another thing had to be considered: I never used it on a guy who would have been in the red zone. That could have had devastating effects on whatever erection he had :redface:

southernstar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I personally don't care how big or small it is, I just care that it does for me what I want it to. I had a young man so in to how big he was that he totally turned me off.