How many of your girlfriends have your big penis preference?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by modestlyhung, May 20, 2008.

1. modestlyhung

modestlyhung New Member

Hi ladies, I realize that the women on this board are more likely to prefer larger penised men then not, but how many of your girlfriends share your preference? Would you say its almost the norm to like bigger cocks? half/half or not as common overall?

elizabubblebee likes this.
  2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    All of the women I know swear they prefer a bigger dick even if they've never had one, or toy to find out. Most of the women I know are going based on assumptions.

I personally have no preference for size, and THAT is based on experience.

3. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would say about half of them - however only two of them are real size queens...

hung_10 and brandrum like this.
  4. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

I think all of my gf's would have liked me to have a big dick.

My present gf is the queen of size queens: she wants thick 10+ and is really turned on by big dicks. That's what she told me when we met. Having only 5 x 4.5, I told her that I was clearly not the guy for her and said goodbye.

She called me three weeks later and we've been together for 4 years now. Well, I don't know why she chooses and stays with me.

Even last week she mentioned again that she needs a big dick. Again, I said that if that's the case, she should leave me, follow her dream, and go and get a guy with a big dick. But she hasn't done that.

Obviously she values other qualities/attributes more than a big dick. Thank goodness for that - I would be absolutely devastated and heartbroken if she left. She's the love of my life. I adore her.

swoon and worldyx like this.
  5. B_HornyPrincezz

B_HornyPrincezz New Member

Thats a pretty sweet story there. A slap in the face to guys who keep asking if their penis is big enough or not. Obviously she's hooked to you, and once again penis size has nothing to do with it.

x x x

6. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

I wouldn't know. I have only had an "aquaintance" and an ex-girlfriend that apparently we didn't have enough in common, and somehow, strangely, we didn't talk about such "sexual" matters, wanting to be virtuous and all.

Didn't it used to be, that a woman married a man she loves, and upon then "discovering" that he has a big penis, was pleasantly surprised?

Not all guys with big penises display a prominant bulge, and due to the whole showers versus growers issue, one can never be too sure what exactly that slightly visible penis bulge might mean. So personality and such has long been a far better guide to "compatibility" than genetic "endowments."

What do we do now? Strut around like "proud peacocks," putting on display our wares? No mystery or surprise anymore? How rude and crude is that?

7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm happy for you! What beautiful testimony. I have a question. It's just out of curiosity. Many of my own friends claim the same things as your girlfriend, but they really don't know what a big cock over 10 inches feels like. One in particular has never had anything bigger than 8" long or 6" around. I remember that for years she couldn't orgasm, and finally it was a guy with fewer than 6" in length who made her climax for the first time in her life (she never came during masturbation either) but she still claimed she preferred big dicks. My question is: Does your girlfriend have any experience with anything (even if it's just a toy) that big in the first place, or is she just guessing?

8. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good point. I think many are claiming big cocks without ever having tried one...

9. B_HornyPrincezz

Most girls with barely any experience say that. I used to say i really wanted a huge 9inch dick hen I was younger, but when I actually got to bed a guy with a 9inch cock...I thought ouch!
    Preference is really for experienced people who know their stuff.

x x x

10. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey, are you calling me experienced... ;-)

11. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

Well, my gf has had plenty of cock before I came along, and I am not a huge guy, I only have some girth on me, but she says that I am the best sex she has ever had, and she has told all her friends that too. She even admitted to saying that if we broke up, she doubt she would ever find a better lover then me. Some of her friends LOVE big cocks, and she has had some big ones herself, but in the end, they all want a guy who treats them right and is great in bed, no matter what the size. And I have been with my gf for 3.5 years now.

12. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just proves girth is king

13. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Damn Tiggerpoo, everyone said your story is sweet...but I think it's kinda sad!

All I know is, it would severely grate on my nerves if my woman was constantly harping on how she 'needs' something, and it happens to be something I don't have!

To me it would drive me crazy thinking that I'm not fulfilling her every wish...I guess it's not that bad for you, or maybe she doesn't really harp on it that much, or else you're just a glutton for punishment.

Yeah, altered ego, you may have a point there, she might just like the LOOK of a big penis, for whatever reasons.

Anyway, I'm scared to get my girl a vibrator that's bigger than me. I know she likes being stretched and I fear that she may get "bored" with my modest package after trying the mandingo lifelike model.:eek:

14. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

my gf never says that she wants anything bigger, but she dies say you can feel such a difference even from 6-7 inches inside.....or she may have been talking about girth.....im really not sure :p hahaha

15. B_HornyPrincezz

With a body like that, you must be! haha :D

x x x

rinzu likes this.
  16. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks - and likewise!!! :boobies:

17. Stretch

Stretch New Member

Thank you for that male point of view...

x x x :smile:

18. B_HornyPrincezz

Haha, whaaat?

x

19. Brillig47

Gold Member

Well, here's a true story. My present partner's ex-husband was monstrously well endowed. They always needed lube for sex, and it always took quite a bit of time just for her to get him inside her. She never, ever, had an orgasm with him.

The first time she and I got close, she came within a few minutes! I was using just one finger, (four inches from knuckle to tip!) using the "come hither" stroke, slowly, gently. Then, when we got going with my "modest package", (to use TBoneSteak's, for him, ridiculously inappropriate term), I guess the curve of my dick just kept hitting that magic spot. She is the most orgasmic woman I've ever met. She just keeps cumming and cumming, over and over. It's a mega turn-on, and she gets very wet,which drives me wild.

It's all in the chemistry. Dare we mention love on this thread? And it's great when the right size meets the right receiver, whether big, small or middling.

20. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

I completely agree Brill, my gf cums every single time we have sex, only a handful of times she hasn't cum and we have been together for 3.5 years! When the right fit comes, its a good time for the girl i guess, for both parties!

Draft saved Draft deleted