How many of your girlfriends have your big penis preference?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most girls with barely any experience say that. I used to say i really wanted a huge 9inch dick hen I was younger, but when I actually got to bed a guy with a 9inch cock...I thought ouch!
Preference is really for experienced people who know their stuff.

x x x

hmmm.... send him to ME! :biggrin1:

Actually, I think I was with a 9-incher once, but I don't go around with measuring tape so I don't know for sure. Thoroughly enjoyed it, whatever size he was. :smile:

My two best IRL friends here share my preference. One of them is even a member here, although she doesn't post as often as I do.

But I've known other women who absolutely do NOT share my preference - they say that big guys are painful to them. We're all different, so hey! And for the guys who are not big, the women like these women are great! And I've also known women who it really doesn't matter either way. That's cool, too.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi ladies, I realize that the women on this board are more likely to prefer larger penised men then not, but how many of your girlfriends share your preference? Would you say its almost the norm to like bigger cocks? half/half or not as common overall?

I have 2 female friends who also prefer larger than average cocks.
One has a very specific type though. She only dates thin, Jewish men, 5'10" and under. Swears she has never seen a Jewish guy with under 8" and up to 9.5".

The other seems to prefer tall, lanky, artsy types with no job and no ambition to find a job. :confused: Needless to say we have never coveted the others man. :tongue:

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My large penis has caused me more greif then pleasure sometimes with my girlfriends and ex wife,
I have had many girlfriends that once they got me erect for the first time are shocked and scared of it, and start telling me that I will not be allowed to do certain things, and often I am not allowed to get full penitration vaginally
My ex wife is a size queen and can handle it , but even still says that it hurts to take me all the way in and especially in certain positions I am held back from getting in all the way until she is worked up and ready there is pain for me too sometimes.
I feel that if I was about 2 inches shorter it would be better for all.
They often tell me that around 8 inches is the "magic" number for them.
I do oblidge and often just dont use all of what god gave me!

blkmwbp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sumtimes it sucks having a big dick but you gotta know what ur doing and not be proud to have a big dick but give 110% into pleasing ur lover

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think all of my gf's would have liked me to have a big dick.

My present gf is the queen of size queens: she wants thick 10+ and is really turned on by big dicks. That's what she told me when we met. Having only 5 x 4.5, I told her that I was clearly not the guy for her and said goodbye.

She called me three weeks later and we've been together for 4 years now. Well, I don't know why she chooses and stays with me.

Even last week she mentioned again that she needs a big dick. Again, I said that if that's the case, she should leave me, follow her dream, and go and get a guy with a big dick. But she hasn't done that.

Obviously she values other qualities/attributes more than a big dick. Thank goodness for that - I would be absolutely devastated and heartbroken if she left. She's the love of my life. I adore her.

Man, I admire your ability to accept yourself for who are. That's got to be what she likes about you too. Makes you bigger than most other people on so many levels. :)

Just proves that if you don't have a problem with your size, she won't either.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Most of my friends seem to hold the view that it needs to be 'big enough' - i.e. big enough for it to touch the sides, without wanting a huge one. Not a pindick. I have friends who have a preference for bigger cocks, a couple who are out and out size queens like me.

Reactions: hung_10

zwanzig+x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All my Ex-Girlfriends an my actuall girlfriend love my big cock an had no problems. My last ex wants to have sex with me after our relationship, because she missed the size... but she have to miss.... :)

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
All of the girls I've been with have been "size doesn't matter" at first, until getting with me. Then the attitudes changed. I guess when you are big enough to bang the cervix or make her dick drunk, all the sudden they realize it matters.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

My present gf is the queen of size queens: she wants thick 10+ and is really turned on by big dicks. That's what she told me when we met. Having only 5 x 4.5, I told her that I was clearly not the guy for her and said goodbye.

She called me three weeks later and we've been together for 4 years now. Well, I don't know why she chooses and stays with me.

Maybe because she LOVES you!!!!

Last edited:

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Maybe because she LOVES you!!!!

She sure does. You hit the nail on the head. :wink:
Moreove, she's a goddess to me - I worship her. :smile:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of my girlfriends really care about size, as long as a guy's dick is average and he knows how to use it, they don't really comment about it.

My friends are definitely aware of my sizequeen status and they still to this day, can't grasp my fascination with the over sized.:rolleyes:

youngstud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not really "Hung" like most but my gf thinks its to big for her an were both 18 but it hurts her to much to enjoy it, she always said she wishes mine was small haha

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have friends like that too Diamond, but then I can't understand my friends that say 'size doesn't matter', I'm sure they're just being polite.

My friends are definitely aware of my sizequeen status and they still to this day, can't grasp my fascination with the over sized.:rolleyes: