How many of your girlfriends have your big penis preference?

Pferd

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there is a certain fascination, with both men and women, when they discover my size women tell everyone they can find about it, whilst the men drop it into conversations with women! My partner says she doesn't want me any bigger, as it would cause problems. I like feeling lucky. :smile:

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm happy for you! What beautiful testimony. I have a question. It's just out of curiosity. Many of my own friends claim the same things as your girlfriend, but they really don't know what a big cock over 10 inches feels like. One in particular has never had anything bigger than 8" long or 6" around. I remember that for years she couldn't orgasm, and finally it was a guy with fewer than 6" in length who made her climax for the first time in her life (she never came during masturbation either) but she still claimed she preferred big dicks. My question is: Does your girlfriend have any experience with anything (even if it's just a toy) that big in the first place, or is she just guessing?

Here is my experience, I've been with a girl who admitedly had more that 15 guys before me (we joked about me being #16), it was a turn on because I expected her to be a sex machine, what a disappointment when I realized her to be the opposite, when we become intimate and comfortable to talk about it she told me she had a guy who she called "the big one" who make me feel like a little bird but she only climaxed with one guy before me and she said he was even smaller than me.
It was difficult to penetrate her, don't know if it was an emotional problem or a physical one but she was very tight so can't really imagine "the big one" to fit in (but we all know they can accomodate pretty huge ones), at the end I learned how to make her come and sometimes I was joking about it with her, we were next to get out for dinner, 10 minutes to meet friends and before leaving apartment I told her "hey, can I make you come so that you look even prettier (my feel was that after sex she looked prettier, more relaxed...), and so we did, important is to know which buttons to touch, a big one is for sure a turn on but I think it's mostly an eye toy, this of course doesn't apply to size queens.

this other girl I knew (well, not really girl, should say woman) who also got her experiences told me that a man she was with measured in front of her a 8" one but being she a small size she said it mostly hurt.

at the end what I learned from my very small experience is that girth overcomes length and ability overcomes both, of couse size queens are the exceptions who confirm the rule.

dg

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn Tiggerpoo, everyone said your story is sweet...but I think it's kinda sad!

All I know is, it would severely grate on my nerves if my woman was constantly harping on how she 'needs' something, and it happens to be something I don't have!

agree on this, wouldn't swear for a better cake if keep telling that my cook's one is the best...

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a few of my girl friends are self proclaimed size queens, but the majority of them prefer average sizes like 6-7 inches.

can you introduce me to some of your friends???
thanks, made me feel better and less inadequate being here :redface:

jimbob369

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have 2 female friends who also prefer larger than average cocks.
One has a very specific type though. She only dates thin, Jewish men, 5'10" and under. Swears she has never seen a Jewish guy with under 8" and up to 9.5".

The other seems to prefer tall, lanky, artsy types with no job and no ambition to find a job. :confused: Needless to say we have never coveted the others man. :tongue:

'Tis true - I don't know where the stereotype of Jews having small penises came from. Maybe it's because Jews used to be the most oft-thought of group that practiced routine circumcision. All I know is, I tend to disprove the stereotype myself :tongue:

To answer the thread, none of my girlfriends so far have cared about penis size much at all. Apparently, as long as it's decent, and you know how to use it, she'll be fine.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Good point. I think many are claiming big cocks without ever having tried one...
This is the reason why I don't tend to believe a lot of women when they say they have been with a 9 or 10 or 11 inch guy. they usually only say that to act experienced or join the convo going on but if they do sleep with one of the rare guys that do have that... they don't want it.

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Though not all are considered "girlfriends" as some are just sex buddies and girlfriends, or friends of my girlfriend or ex wife.
I believe all women want to experience a large one at some point in their lives....

Ive had quite a few say that I am just too large at first, and then later become "Hooked" on it and even my ex wife has said that I spoiled her one day talking, years after we had split up.. I asked her "Why did she say that?"..
She replied that she had not meet any men before our years of marriage, or since we had split that was where as "hung" as I am, and that she realized that she had become a real size queen and compared everyone she had sex with to me.
Before she had met me the largest she had experienced she said, was a 7 1/2 incher, And ironically she was my best friends girlfriend before she become mine... and he was the one with the 7 1/2 incher.

back in high school "It" become more known I was very large down there. I was often teased and satisfied by women that at first just wanted to see it, to see if it was true. Including my senior english teacher and the female swim team coach. ( both hot women!!!)
My girlfriends mom back then even walked in on us and seen my totally hard 10 1/2 inches of cock penitrating her daughter pussy, as I pulled it out of her daughter's trimmed pussy because her mom ordered us to stop!, Her mom stared at it and it's size as I laid there on her daughters bed,
and even later as she fucked it for the first time herself , and told me that she loved how so very large my penis was, and how it shocked her to find me so "hung" and how it turned her on by it, seeing it all hard and dripping with her daughter's wettness ring on it, and wondering how I could manage to fit even that much of my cock in her daughter like she had seen. and had often masterbated many times afterwards to the thoughts of how her daughter could handle my "Monster" as she called it...I learned her husband has a 6 incher...
she started exposing herself to me even around her daughter, Like wearing no panties showing me her tit's without a bra on and bending over in front of me, wearing thong string bikini's in front of me, Talking about dirty sex when together by ourselves and then one day she stripped naked as i arrived and said that she had to have my "Monster" for herself. and ordered me to fuck her like I did her daughter. As I watched her sit on my cock the very first time she told me then that she had always heard of men with big cocks, bit had not seen one before, until she seen mine. The look on her face as she took me inside was soon to be repeated alot in my life.
I learned she loved to be taken in any and all positions and penitrations and she could handle all of me inside and I would bottom out just an inch before I got all the way in, and then later she would ask me to let her sneak into her daughters closet before hand so she could watch me and her daughter having sex, and then sneak out while her daughter and I was in the shower afterwards... Just so she could secretly watch us. Then later when her daughter went to work I would return where we would fuck for hours sometimes just like I had done her daughter...
In college my girlfriend was really kinky and Bi, and I learned she liked to watch me having sex with other women and again by word of mouth, it spread and become known that I was very well hung and again the women seemed to come flocking to our place and parties because of their preference or fantasy about being taken by a man with a large penis. Some would hit me up just for sex only and nothing else. Most could'nt take all of me inside them, but we have alot of fun anyways and I have prided myself on being able to stick my cock "In", in positions that most men would not have enough cock to even reach her yet...I have bottomed out so many times it is normal for me to feel this happen.
My current girlfriend says I am too big for her too, but I have learned to just not go all the way in ,.. for her enjoyment. which works for both of us.
Sometimes she will tolerate full penitration when she knows that in a few moments I am going to cum. But I can read the pain in her face when I have done this. sometimes though rarely she will get off on the pain too.

I have to say that I have only met three girlfriends that did not have a preference for a large cock like my 10 1/2" x 7 1/4 incher, and told me so......out of approximately 280 different women I have had sex with so far... (yes, I keep track, I really have had that many!) in each relationship I was patient and learned to let them use only what they could take of me if they could not take it all and be happy.
two of which are very petite women and what I would also consider also had very small pussies. One has said that it hurt just getting my first few inches into herself, let alone taking all of my cock. and this one several of my smaller dicked friends had already banged for what they described as a "wild ride".
She fucked herself on my cock only using about about 5 inches worth. One was afraid to even try and just rubbed my cock against herself for a very long time after I ate her cunt till she screamed she had already cummed so much already in her defence ,until she finally impailed herself on it and said that she could take no more at only about 3 1/2 to 4 inches of me, She ended up giving me many two handed blowjobs for the duration of our short relationship.
The third was a french exchange student that was wonderfull at everything else in sex but the penitration of her pussy, She even liked/loved it in her ass, but complained that it hurt everytime we had sex in her pussy, no matter how wet and dripping and turned on she was, no matter how much lube was used.... she said that I stretched her out too far and that it hurt. she would endure it just to get me off as it was ony fair she said that she did not want to be the only one to orgasm each time.
She loved to suck me off while I ate her pussy in a 69 postition instead best.

They each have taught me something!

Yet, I am still amazed at how much a woman's pussy can really stretch though!
I have also found in my experience that it's mostly the older then say 25 years of age, that are also married and or have been, that want a large penis mostly. Even if its just for a one time fuck. (usually becomes many times +)
But I have met some just barely legal young women that really got off on how large I am down there and they each told me that they liked men with "large cocks" afterwards.
I have only met one woman that enjoied "fisting" and let me watch as she did herself before I was allowed to fuck her.

So how's 3 each that "NO" did not like it, ....VS.... out of 280 that "YES" prefered my large tool as compared to what they normally where getting for an answer?
Grant

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Though not all are considered "girlfriends" as some are just sex buddies and girlfriends, or friends of my girlfriend or ex wife.
I believe all women want to experience a large one at some point in their lives....

Ive had quite a few say that I am just too large at first, and then later become "Hooked" on it and even my ex wife has said that I spoiled her one day talking, years after we had split up.. I asked her "Why did she say that?"..
She replied that she had not meet any men before our years of marriage, or since we had split that was where as "hung" as I am, and that she realized that she had become a real size queen and compared everyone she had sex with to me.
Before she had met me the largest she had experienced she said, was a 7 1/2 incher, And ironically she was my best friends girlfriend before she become mine... and he was the one with the 7 1/2 incher.

back in high school "It" become more known I was very large down there. I was often teased and satisfied by women that at first just wanted to see it, to see if it was true. Including my senior english teacher and the female swim team coach. ( both hot women!!!)
My girlfriends mom back then even walked in on us and seen my totally hard 10 1/2 inches of cock penitrating her daughter pussy, as I pulled it out of her daughter's trimmed pussy because her mom ordered us to stop!, Her mom stared at it and it's size as I laid there on her daughters bed,
and even later as she fucked it for the first time herself , and told me that she loved how so very large my penis was, and how it shocked her to find me so "hung" and how it turned her on by it, seeing it all hard and dripping with her daughter's wettness ring on it, and wondering how I could manage to fit even that much of my cock in her daughter like she had seen. and had often masterbated many times afterwards to the thoughts of how her daughter could handle my "Monster" as she called it...I learned her husband has a 6 incher...
she started exposing herself to me even around her daughter, Like wearing no panties showing me her tit's without a bra on and bending over in front of me, wearing thong string bikini's in front of me, Talking about dirty sex when together by ourselves and then one day she stripped naked as i arrived and said that she had to have my "Monster" for herself. and ordered me to fuck her like I did her daughter. As I watched her sit on my cock the very first time she told me then that she had always heard of men with big cocks, bit had not seen one before, until she seen mine. The look on her face as she took me inside was soon to be repeated alot in my life.
I learned she loved to be taken in any and all positions and penitrations and she could handle all of me inside and I would bottom out just an inch before I got all the way in, and then later she would ask me to let her sneak into her daughters closet before hand so she could watch me and her daughter having sex, and then sneak out while her daughter and I was in the shower afterwards... Just so she could secretly watch us. Then later when her daughter went to work I would return where we would fuck for hours sometimes just like I had done her daughter...
In college my girlfriend was really kinky and Bi, and I learned she liked to watch me having sex with other women and again by word of mouth, it spread and become known that I was very well hung and again the women seemed to come flocking to our place and parties because of their preference or fantasy about being taken by a man with a large penis. Some would hit me up just for sex only and nothing else. Most could'nt take all of me inside them, but we have alot of fun anyways and I have prided myself on being able to stick my cock "In", in positions that most men would not have enough cock to even reach her yet...I have bottomed out so many times it is normal for me to feel this happen.
My current girlfriend says I am too big for her too, but I have learned to just not go all the way in ,.. for her enjoyment. which works for both of us.
Sometimes she will tolerate full penitration when she knows that in a few moments I am going to cum. But I can read the pain in her face when I have done this. sometimes though rarely she will get off on the pain too.

I have to say that I have only met three girlfriends that did not have a preference for a large cock like my 10 1/2" x 7 1/4 incher, and told me so......out of approximately 280 different women I have had sex with so far... (yes, I keep track, I really have had that many!) in each relationship I was patient and learned to let them use only what they could take of me if they could not take it all and be happy.
two of which are very petite women and what I would also consider also had very small pussies. One has said that it hurt just getting my first few inches into herself, let alone taking all of my cock. and this one several of my smaller dicked friends had already banged for what they described as a "wild ride".
She fucked herself on my cock only using about about 5 inches worth. One was afraid to even try and just rubbed my cock against herself for a very long time after I ate her cunt till she screamed she had already cummed so much already in her defence ,until she finally impailed herself on it and said that she could take no more at only about 3 1/2 to 4 inches of me, She ended up giving me many two handed blowjobs for the duration of our short relationship.
The third was a french exchange student that was wonderfull at everything else in sex but the penitration of her pussy, She even liked/loved it in her ass, but complained that it hurt everytime we had sex in her pussy, no matter how wet and dripping and turned on she was, no matter how much lube was used.... she said that I stretched her out too far and that it hurt. she would endure it just to get me off as it was ony fair she said that she did not want to be the only one to orgasm each time.
She loved to suck me off while I ate her pussy in a 69 postition instead best.

They each have taught me something!

Yet, I am still amazed at how much a woman's pussy can really stretch though!
I have also found in my experience that it's mostly the older then say 25 years of age, that are also married and or have been, that want a large penis mostly. Even if its just for a one time fuck. (usually becomes many times +)
But I have met some just barely legal young women that really got off on how large I am down there and they each told me that they liked men with "large cocks" afterwards.
I have only met one woman that enjoied "fisting" and let me watch as she did herself before I was allowed to fuck her.

So how's 3 each that "NO" did not like it, ....VS.... out of 280 that "YES" prefered my large tool as compared to what they normally where getting for an answer?
Grant

Wow, I'm impressed with the amount of free time you have... Why go to all this trouble posting fake stories and taking photos of you holding a dildo, pretending it's your cock?

Reactions: Heat

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the reason why I don't tend to believe a lot of women when they say they have been with a 9 or 10 or 11 inch guy. they usually only say that to act experienced or join the convo going on but if they do sleep with one of the rare guys that do have that... they don't want it.

Unless they try it on for size - then it's all they want. (talking from experience).

Wow, I'm impressed with the amount of free time you have... Why go to all this trouble posting fake stories and taking photos of you holding a dildo, pretending it's your cock?

Well, at least give him the credit of finding a decent sized dildo... :wink:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was hanging out with two female friends yesterday... one of them shares my preference (but not to the extent that I do) and the other one doesn't like big cocks because she's built smaller and big guys hurt her. (I used my standard line on her... if she finds a guy who is too big for her, send him MY way! :biggrin1:)

justcurious2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn Tiggerpoo, everyone said your story is sweet...but I think it's kinda sad!

All I know is, it would severely grate on my nerves if my woman was constantly harping on how she 'needs' something, and it happens to be something I don't have!

To me it would drive me crazy thinking that I'm not fulfilling her every wish...I guess it's not that bad for you, or maybe she doesn't really harp on it that much, or else you're just a glutton for punishment.

Yeah, altered ego, you may have a point there, she might just like the LOOK of a big penis, for whatever reasons.

Anyway, I'm scared to get my girl a vibrator that's bigger than me. I know she likes being stretched and I fear that she may get "bored" with my modest package after trying the mandingo lifelike model.:eek:

not ALL vibes have to be a mandingos'. those nice lil' bullets can do the trick too! Speaking from my own personal experience. I Enjoy sex w/ my husband And a vibe on my clit.....talk about orgasming! LOL Of course, ALL woman are NOT the same.

justcurious2

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well in "real life" I really only have 3 friends who I talk to about this stuff but also have had a few other convos w/other people, I think a lot of women prefer big but that doesn't mean its a really big deal for all of them. One of my best friends really likes big and its a major deal for her, one of them kinda likes big but if she likes the guy then size isn't the most important thing and my other best friend thinks average is perfect. Just depends on the person I guess :smile:.

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well all my friends have talked about it at times, not sure how many would actually want to try one probably most would at tleast once just to see what it's like
Katie