How many of your girlfriends have your big penis preference?

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Most of the women i've known have said they prefer big cocks but rate mine as big. Usually the thickest they've had and longer than most. One woman had a 9x7 ex (estimated because she had a dildo "about the same size") and said it really turned her on to see it rising above his waistband or bulging half way to his knee but often hurt her or couldn't get fully hard, even though her and the guy were only 18 at the time. We also played with that 9" dildo and I know, from trying, that she couldn't use the last inch. When we split, we remained friends and have talked sex since, she hunted online dating sites for a huge cock, reckons she'd love to try a fat 10+ incher but failed to find one before settling down with someone "average".

The only woman I discussed cock size with who didn't prefer large cocks reckoned she prefered "small ones like yours", that me and another similar sized guy were the only ones who could give her multiple orgasms and other guys she'd known had all been bigger!

I guess that the main thing this goes to show is that, during pillow talk, women tell you what they think you want to hear...

mcrw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was once with a guy I really liked, but was really disappointed when he dropped his pants to about 4 inches hard. I didn't know what it could do to make me happy. But, I was game to find out, and with some practice, it wasn't a problem at all. Surprised me! But, I will say the big ones are better to look at!

falcon27

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One of my fuck buddies, a girl I worked with, told me once that she always wanted to try a big cock, but after getting fucked by a guy with a 9.5 inch cock she said it was just too painful. Now this girl was extremely tight, so that might be why..

fungirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would say most of my gfs prefer larger cocks. There has been many a conversation on the subject. Though, I think most would not eliminate a great guy who had an average size one. I used to visit a local nude beach with some gfs and we would always point out the large ones that we saw. We would even end up chatting with some of those guys.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends upon the experience level. Most inexperienced women are curious, probably about 70-80% want to try a large penis.

As you get more experience and actually have a large one “most” (60%) women will say it is not that big a deal and it is the guy that matters not the size or that too big and it hurts. While 39% will say the size was GOOD but it is the whole package that matters and then there is the 1% like myself where the size truly does matter.

fungirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While its true that sometimes the larger cock doesn't mean a better performance, theres also the factor of which looks better. To me its much more exciting to see the guy pull out a large cock from his pants. THe same when a hung guy is walking along the nude beach.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeh, I'd say ALL my girl friends HAVE to have the biggest dicks in the world. They won't settle for anything else. We're all a bunch of money-hungry, superficial bitches who only want to use men, then throw them out for someone better, younger and richer!
:mad:

What a stupid question BTW.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeh, I'd say ALL my girl friends HAVE to have the biggest dicks in the world. They won't settle for anything else. We're all a bunch of money-hungry, superficial bitches who only want to use men, then throw them out for someone better, younger and richer!
:mad:

What a stupid question BTW.

Of course. Everybody knows that women who admit to having a large penis preference must be "money-hungry, superficial" man-eaters who chew men up and spit them out like cold, heartless meat-grinders. That goes without saying.

Why else would well-hung men need a Large Penis Support Group?

I guess its all about where u live. The average where i am is 6.5-7".
But i do agree with u geordie that some ppl tend to bullshit e.g. saying they've had like 10-11 cocks, might be true but extremely unlikely.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Girth is definitely a must. The vagina can only take so much length (although I agree it's nice to look at!)

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
Since I've lived with host families in different states for a few years, i really haven't had a lot of gfs. But the puck sluts I know are all big cock whores. They really want the big ones. Not that they don't screw us average to smaller guys, but most want to at least try a huge cock. It seems like its the younger, smaller girls that are the biggest sizequeens. It is crazy to watch these girls take on a guy way too big for them. Some of the smaller girls forearms are smaller than the cocks their taking on. Since their friends are watching, they try to "take it like a woman" but there in some real pain sometimes. Of course the guys don't help (not very skilled) but try to get it all in as deep as possible and then pound. Then they'll complain to their friends how sore they are the next day, but roll the same way next party.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not gay. But, if a women told me she had a 10+ incher I would tell her I need pictures to confirm...

Which I doubt.

Let say in an entire city there are only a couple with over 10+ inches. And I am talking about big cities like Miami...

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since I've lived with host families in different states for a few years, i really haven't had a lot of gfs. But the puck sluts I know are all big cock whores. They really want the big ones. Not that they don't screw us average to smaller guys, but most want to at least try a huge cock. It seems like its the younger, smaller girls that are the biggest sizequeens. It is crazy to watch these girls take on a guy way too big for them. Some of the smaller girls forearms are smaller than the cocks their taking on. Of course the guys don't help (not very skilled) but try to get it all in as deep as possible and then pound. Then they'll complain to their friends how sore they are the next day, but roll the same way next party.

Their friends are watching??? :wtf1: What kind of parties are YOU going to?

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no clue. I don't have a lot of female friends (except here at LPSG) that I feel comfortable talking to about penises. Whenever I try to bring the subject up with what female friends I do have in Real Life.....they usually change or avoid the subject.....(I think they are not taking me seriously.....or it is a taboo subject.)

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
Their friends are watching??? :wtf1: What kind of parties are YOU going to?

The girls love watching their friends take on the horse-hung jocks. We have 3 really big boys on our team. One of the girls watched 7 of her friends take on "Battleship Dick" and she was scared of his monster. It took him a week of dates before she consented. It took her about 3 months to get comfortable with his size and stamina. She now joins him when he takes on a "newbie" at our "gongshows."