How many of your girlfriends have your big penis preference?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll answer based on things my wife has said in the past. Long ago she told me that she told her girlfriends about me. She said their reaction was to feel sorry for her.

Not long ago she made a comment about women who like big ones: "I've never met a woman who does."

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The closest I've ever come to personally hearing a woman say anything about wanting a "big one," as you say, was a friend wishing her husband was bigger or stay harder. Nobody has ever told me they're on the hunt for King Dong.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi ladies, I realize that the women on this board are more likely to prefer larger penised men then not, but how many of your girlfriends share your preference? Would you say its almost the norm to like bigger cocks? half/half or not as common overall?

My girlfriend had never felt a big cock before, and I was very upfront about my endowment from our first interactions as I have met women who are not into large dicks and didn't want to waste my time. She is a huge size queen, and enjoys size worship while we're intimate. In fact, before she even met me, she told me a story of how she was once with a man with a small penis, and literally left in the middle of sex because he was too small and she couldn't feel a thing. She and I are very open with each other, and I would say that of her best friends, roughly 4/5 have a VERY strong preference for big dicks. I know this because she has flat out told me which ones are size queens and which ones are not. I love hearing the stories she tells her girlfriends about me, its a huge turn on for both of us. I would say however, that her group of friends does not represent the average norm for women. She just happens to be the leader of a flock of women who LOVE big dicks. I am friends with a lot of women, and get along with women quite well, and I'd say that to the average women, a big dick is not a priority. However size does matter as if the man is too small even women who don't care much about penis size will still be left unsatisfied, and on the flip side, there are women out there who are completely turned off by a big dick. I experienced two girls like that back to back during my freshman year in college, I was young and it was a big knock on my confidence to be shut down once I pulled it out to two different girls in the span of a month. But time and maturity has helped me get over that. I've learned that you need to seek out a woman who wants and is turned on by what you bring to the table, (why be with anyone else?) because when you are in love with a girl, and she's in love with you, and then you come to find out that to her, the idea of having her pussy completely "filled" by a huge cock makes her panties moist.... damn... it's a magical thing.

agustinaargentina

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love big ones, but only if they're attatched to a guy with attitude...if not, it is just another big piece of meat from the market. I mean, a dirty, spontaneous, free mind in the bedroom is my main stamina!

zwanzig+x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend quits our relationship after 11,5 years. It is a shit situation now...

But her second sentence, when she told me, that she quits, was: I will miss your big cock all my life.

The sad thing is, it does not help me...

Reactions: love2compare

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Women will tend to say one thing to guys, and voice a totally different opinion to their gf's. I have a lot of female friends, some I fuck, some I dont, & some are just online chat buddies. (I find its the best way to learn what women like, they will open up online a lot more) .I have a few FB sex groups. And when big cocks are posted, there's a definite positive reaction from the lady folk. lol

BlondeErin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm definitely more into size than any of my friends but I attribute my interest to how my sexuality was initiated and evolved early. My first sexual experience was with a guy with a big cock. I was emotionally connected to him and He was confident, sensual and knew how to use it. I think that is what set the stage for my interest. Men make the mistake that they think women are simple in how we view attractiveness, as women do the same with men. Sexual attraction goes far beyond dick size or big boobs, it has to do with so much more. Do I know women who prefer larger men? yes but not to the fetishization a lot of men either think or wish to believe we do.

BiggMikey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm definitely more into size than any of my friends but I attribute my interest to how my sexuality was initiated and evolved early. My first sexual experience was with a guy with a big cock. I was emotionally connected to him and He was confident, sensual and knew how to use it. I think that is what set the stage for my interest. Men make the mistake that they think women are simple in how we view attractiveness, as women do the same with men. Sexual attraction goes far beyond dick size or big boobs, it has to do with so much more. Do I know women who prefer larger men? yes but not to the fetishization a lot of men either think or wish to believe we do.
Well said!

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think all of my gf's would have liked me to have a big dick.

My present gf is the queen of size queens: she wants thick 10+ and is really turned on by big dicks. That's what she told me when we met. Having only 5 x 4.5, I told her that I was clearly not the guy for her and said goodbye.

She called me three weeks later and we've been together for 4 years now. Well, I don't know why she chooses and stays with me.

Even last week she mentioned again that she needs a big dick. Again, I said that if that's the case, she should leave me, follow her dream, and go and get a guy with a big dick. But she hasn't done that.

Obviously she values other qualities/attributes more than a big dick. Thank goodness for that - I would be absolutely devastated and heartbroken if she left. She's the love of my life. I adore her.

OMG, that was posted in May 2008. It's now April 2016 and we're still together, now married. She's been the best partner I've ever had. She's still hot as hell and my dick hasn't grown any bigger. But fingers, tongue, words, love, caring, compassion, trust, financial success, and all the things that make for a good relationship have taken us on a wonderful journey. We've travelled the world many times over. She now has her own investment company. What a wonderful journey it's been. She's a STAR. So is her Mum.

OMG, that was posted in May 2008. It's now April 2016 and we're still together, now married. She's been the best partner I've ever had. She's still hot as hell and my dick hasn't grown any bigger. But fingers, tongue, words, love, caring, compassion, trust, financial success, and all the things that make for a good relationship have taken us on a wonderful journey. We've travelled the world many times over. She now has her own investment company. What a wonderful journey it's been. She's a STAR. So is her Mum.
That has really brightened my day :). Not the bit about the investment company, obviously, and perhaps it was a bit weird to mention her mum, but the rest of it has cheered me up considerably.

distilledpunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I totally agree, I've never had a huge care for size but I'm a huge stigmatophile, especially when they have beards - so a pogonophile as well! Size couldn't be much further down the list of the things I look for in sexual attraction.

Reactions: sommer81

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Since most of my friends have average to larger than average vaginas, they tend to prefer a size that gives them a sensation of being filled up. It doesn't take much for me to feel that way so my preferences often stray from the pack.

I'm about to get a job at an adult toy store and while they have some huge dildos in there there are also a ton of smaller sized ones. Big just gets far more attention but they certainly don't make up most of the insertable toys out there.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the subject comes up pretty often lately with my two best friends: i made the mistake of showing them some X-rated pics my b/f took of us. they were shocked at his size, and since then they've been totally obsessed with finding their own large pole to climb :) i keep telling them that its not all sunshine and roses, and for casual sex they are better off with average-sized guys - but now there's no talking them out of it.

for me its pretty easy to tell when someone has actually experienced some really big D, and when they're just bragging: with the former, conversation always turns to the logistics: anatomy/pain/positions, while the latter just brag about exes with >10" penii and how they can never be too big *rollseyes* :p

BiggMikey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the subject comes up pretty often lately with my two best friends: i made the mistake of showing them some X-rated pics my b/f took of us. they were shocked at his size, and since then they've been totally obsessed with finding their own large pole to climb :) i keep telling them that its not all sunshine and roses, and for casual sex they are better off with average-sized guys - but now there's no talking them out of it.

for me its pretty easy to tell when someone has actually experienced some really big D, and when they're just bragging: with the former, conversation always turns to the logistics: anatomy/pain/positions, while the latter just brag about exes with >10" penii and how they can never be too big *rollseyes* :p
SO, why don't cha post that X-rated pic for the gang here. How big is he?

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I totally agree, I've never had a huge care for size but I'm a huge stigmatophile, especially when they have beards - so a pogonophile as well! Size couldn't be much further down the list of the things I look for in sexual attraction.
I never understood that.
I find there is something about beards that are just so cool and look badass. Couple that with long hair and that looks so awesome.
It is my inspiration for why I dreads and my beard. Though for me, I think a very clean beard and dreads suit me best. I think some guys look better with on or the other depending on how their hair grows.

I know it's probably silly logic on my part but I enjoy it. Yey beards lol

Reactions: distilledpunk

distilledpunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never understood that.
I find there is something about beards that are just so cool and look badass. Couple that with long hair and that looks so awesome.
It is my inspiration for why I dreads and my beard. Though for me, I think a very clean beard and dreads suit me best. I think some guys look better with on or the other depending on how their hair grows.

I know it's probably silly logic on my part but I enjoy it. Yey beards lol

Actually I read something the other day, although the science of it could be flimsy at wet tissue, that tattoos/beards are becoming more "attractive" because it's a way to further...exhibit yourself. "Badges" of honor, so to speak, that unconsciously symbolizes a more dominant role. Sort of like how peacocks will do their best to show off their feathers. The study was based on how some localized primate communities would give themselves markings to attract a female. It's kind of interesting, although I can't say much about its validity.

I mean, on here most guys are so confident that their size is all they need that it's kind of repulsive - but it's an interesting take on the psychological phenomenon of "beards n' tats" becoming such a popular thing among us ladies.