how many one night stands have you had?

how many one night stands have you had?

• Total voters

doug2003

Experimental Member
Media
how many one night stands have you had including those whose just included oral. For those to wish to share where did you meet and hook up, what were the circumstances? (ex cruise trip, bar, party, etc)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I guess it depends on your definition of one night stand really. I've had sex with a person just once many times - but they tended to be from among my circle of friends. Someone recently suggested that's not quite the same as sex with a stranger, and I guess its not. I've done that too, but not nearly as much.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me to call it a one night stand it must include sharing a bed for the night and falling asleep at some time There have been several of these and I do not know exacting number since I did not keep a record track of them but there have been at least 40 that I can tell of from memory alone and must be more that I do not recall as well.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight & have been with the same woman for 30+ yrs, but before that back in the 70's, I got laid a lot. the sexual revolution, the pill, and no Aids. I never kept track but I think about 50 different women. I managed 3 different women in a day(actually 2 different), 3 times. Woke up and fucked the one from the night before, laid #2 in the back of the van on the beach in the afternoon, and picked up the 3rd early evening.

I also ran into situations were I fucked a girl, and then her friend a week later, and then her friend....etc. did her circle of friends in a month, that was 6 right there. they hear that you've got the right equipment, know how to use it, and that you are a nice guy and not going to rough them up. You know you are doing something right when they come back.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have no time for relationships...no time for drama...sniff each other's assholes :smile:let him suck my dick:smile:...ass fuck him..twice if it's good :smile:and keep it movin'

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Arliss! You hopeless old romantic you!! :tongue:

I have no time for relationships...no time for drama...sniff each other's assholes :smile:let him suck my dick:smile:...ass fuck him..twice if it's good :smile:and keep it movin'

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
One night stand shouldn't could as having to sleep over. Anyway, had more than I care to think about in my younger days. Now that I'm older I'm not too proud of it and don't dwell on it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a bit surprised the "more than 9" isn't running in the 60-70% range or higher. Give it time, the poll is young. :smile: Maybe people aren't quite as free with sex as I've always thought.[/quote] I can't speak for anyone else but of the 6 one night stands I have had, all but one took place before they even knew what AIDS was. Back in early 1985 all the media were reporting was that there appeared to be a gay cancer that also affected Haitians and heroin addicts. :mad:
I guess it depends on your definition of one night stand really. I've had sex with a person just once many times - but they tended to be from among my circle of friends. That is a friend with beneits or fuckbuddy and does not count. Someone recently suggested that's not quite the same as sex with a stranger, and I guess its not. I've done that too, but not nearly as much.
A one night stand always takes place with someone you have never met before.
njqt466's one night stand criteria

The man is a stranger.
Copious amounts of alcohol will have been consumed by me. :tongue:
Exchanging names may or may not happen.
Even if exchanged, names may not be remembered due to alcohol consumption.:biggrin1:
No pertinent personal info is exchanged - he does not need to know I name all my cars Betsy just like my dad does.
I never spend the night!
One item, which I adore, will inevitably be accidentally left behind, never to be seen again. :mad: (Since I don't know his last name or phone number retrieval is impossible.)
I will never tell my girlfriends about it.
I know I can only tell my gay friends about it.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Far more than 9, all women over a long period, but very far short of 2000!! I've also fucked two in a day (or maybe three, can't remember through some drunken haze) but like others most of this multiple activity took place a long time ago. More recently it's been the standard business conference one nighter.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I answered none because you the poll was not set up properly. You should have added is it weekly or monthly or yearly.

I have not had sex in almost 4 years and before that almost 10 years because I was in a relationship and I dont believe in open relationships. That is how the rest of the world feels about the gay community that we are sex fiends with sex on the mind 24-7.