How Many Orgasms Can You Have In One Day?

How Many Orgasms Can You Have in One Day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I rarely post, but this time, I have something to offer. 14 times in 24 hours, and 10 times in the 24 after that. It was apparently a very horny couple of days; ( they come about sometimes, but I don't know how to predict) I'd spent some time with two female friends, who are very attractive, and wanted to talk about relationships, and therefore, sex. Unfortunately, I didn't get to have relations with either girl, (yet) but they're both so pretty I couldn't stop thinking and fantasizing about them. Yup. it was all a solo act. I kept thinking the next one would get rid of the rampant hornies, but it never really did. I'm 37 and love to drink lots of beer and whiskey, and smoke occasionally, but these two days, I was a complete teetotaller, (sp?) off work, and drank copious amounts of water and fruit juice. Upward of a gallon a day. It far surpasses anything I've done in the past, even as a teenager, and I was very happily surprised at what my body can still do.
Oh, yeah, it was about three weeks ago--
Similar lifestyle shift here too, esp. the water guzzling... ^_^

I was also surprised.

cebe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with others, orgasm and ejaculation are not the same or equal.
Regarding orgasms I don't know.:confused:
Once upon a time, when I was young, my very best was 17 ejaculations in 24h (masturbation only). Sometimes, I like to see how I can perform. As I've posted elsewhere, these days, I can ejaculate 3x in 4 minutes. A friend can cum 4x in a row, and I'd like to beat him. Maybe one day ! Probably not.:mad:

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree with others, orgasm and ejaculation are not the same or equal.
Regarding orgasms I don't know.:confused:
Once upon a time, when I was young, my very best was 17 ejaculations in 24h (masturbation only). Sometimes, I like to see how I can perform. As I've posted elsewhere, these days, I can ejaculate 3x in 4 minutes. A friend can cum 4x in a row, and I'd like to beat him. Maybe one day ! Probably not.:mad:

If your claim is true, which honestly I doubt, you could be making good money as a circus freak :tongue:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:rolleyes: I don't remember ever counting, but solo- certainly 20 or more on really horny days. An average day is about 8-10, unless Im too tired to cut my nails.:biggrin1:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:rolleyes: I don't remember ever counting, but solo- certainly 20 or more on really horny days. An average day is about 8-10, unless Im too tired to cut my nails.:biggrin1:

How about non solo? If you are tired I can trim nails!:biggrin1:

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm uncut and my head is pretty sensitive, so although I could have probably 8-10 orgasms a day, my dick just gets rubbed a bit too raw to do that. 4-6 a day is what I can bear & have time and real desire for. I ejaculate less as I go if they're happening closely, but there's always some cum and more if they're spread out.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about non solo? If you are tired I can trim nails!:biggrin1:

mmmmm Viking1- I may just want to find out how many non-solo, with you. be careful :biggrin1:
depends on the guy- max with a man in one day was 3.
Wanna see if we can break that record??:tongue:

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When somewhat younger, 5 during one frenetic session of animalistic fucking (2 hours). From previous experience with masturbation, I imagine that I easily could have had 3-4 more during the rest of the day.

I'd imagine it's somewhat less nowadays, but I've never tested the theory. Perhaps that'll be a New Year's Resolution ... take a vacation day and test my upper limit.

I've given a fuckbuddy upwards of 15 in a 4 hour period.

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once I get rolling I can really rack 'em up. I'm not aware of a maximum number I can have. Since I orgasm easiest and best from penetration, it depends how long the guy can stay hard. I don't really count but with a guy who was a real long laster I've had over 20, although they really vary in terms of strength, duration, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.