how many orgasms can you have in one session?

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a multiple orgasm of four - but that only happened once. Sometimes I get three and sometimes two. But I'm quickly losing my erection after the first one so ...

Never had more than two during sex though. Those high numbers were from masturbating.

Simba

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depending on how talented the guys is. I almost alway have at least two.. if he knows what he is doing then a third is no problem

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not as many as when I was younger. Prob 2 good ones now. 3rd one is just too much effort!! When I was in my early 20s, i remember I could be rock hard again within seconds of emptying out a load.

velodromekirk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on the lady and definitly rest the most I recall
is about 8 by then I was shooting air lol
usually 3-5. But there have been plenty of longer single sessions where I fought off orgasm for maybe 2-3 hours and gave quite the cum shower.
So maybe the question is what does she prefer..quantity? or quality :)

cyberfox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mostly have 2. After the 1st shot she has to give me a BJ to hard it up again . On one occasion i had 4 and did not had to get a BJ to harden up . i must say she was amazing and knows hows to use her pussy .

D

deleted639306

I'm guessing this is strictly for men coz we women cant count after single digit ;)

D

deleted639306

I can have about 3-5 multiple orgasms once I cum. and I can cum again in the same session... of masturbating. so, I can pretty much reach more than 10