How many other women go natural?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by anettenorge, May 25, 2008.

1. anettenorge

anettenorge New Member

Albums:
    I've always had a natural pussy hair look. I keep it under control but it is allowed to grow and bush. It is a sign of sexual maturity on a female and I find it very attractive, I feel sexier with it. I love men who love natural pussy hair and I 'wonder' about men who are put off, intimidated or dislike it or who prefer completely shaven. I think it enhances the mystery and it makes lips look better when they can just be see protruding from the hair.
    Who are the other women on here who agree?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Agreed. :cool:

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Yes, your gallery pics do reveal that you look great in a full natural unshorn bush.

4. basharbd

basharbd New Member

i love natural

5. ThisSpace4Rent

ThisSpace4Rent New Member

*cough* *cough*

Anyways, I'm thankful my wife keeps things natural for all the reasons you mentioned above and more. The 'shaved' look is a fad I really wish would suffer a sudden death.

6. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

I hope you're not jumping to any conclusions, here. :confused:

For the record, I go 'natural'.

7. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

lately i've been going natural with my bush trimmed. shaved feels nice because it's smooth, but it's not womanly.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

9. Throwaway_Evil

Albums:
    Why do you "wonder" about guys who ike it shaved? I personally prefer shaved, mostly because it looks neater - less unkempt. Plus, it sucks to get pubic hairs in your mouth when you're giving cunnilingus, I'd imagine it's the same for women giving fellatio as well.

I wouldn't ask my girlfriend to do anything that I won't do myself, so my bits themselves are shaved (though she does like some pubic hair, so I trim around it with a #2 guard).

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Wooo Hooo! Mademoiselle Au Naturale is here!!!

(hangs head in shame that i shave it all off a few weeks back- HUGE mistake!) But i'm growing it back in for all of my ladybush fans.

LONG LIVE THE BUSH!!

Damn girlfriend you have a mighty mighty bush!

11. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like the idea of natural in theory and a nice bush can be a real turn on. But like Throwaway_Evil said, in practice it makes cunnilingus more difficult. I would have to use my hands to spread the hair away to not get it in my mouth instead of using my hands somewhere else. With it shaved it's just easier to go nuts and lick all over.

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

The action of him using both hands to pull the hair away tickles me with delight. It feels so good when he does that. And when im riding his face i like to help hold some of the bush back for him.

13. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's nice of you. If you hold the hair back, he can play with your nipples while he licks your pussy. :wink:

14. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I feel a lot sexier after a shave. Not completely gone but a nice trim, smooth lips and clean lines.

15. Ed69

Gold Member

Wonder about me all you like.Would you lick or suck on a hairy scrotum?The day I don't have to shave to get a bj is the day I'll stop asking my woman to shave.

16. Darpon

Darpon New Member

I'll try to choose my words better this time.

Personally, I really dislike the look of a bush. I don't like the look of my own bush at all, and personally, I'd prefer having no hair below the neck, except on my forearms and a little on my legs below the knees. It just looks... dirty to me. The only reasons I don't shave are... well, it'd be a huge hassle, and just about everyone on this site thinks it's REALLY fucking hot, for some reason.

The reason I was so offensive in my last post on this subject is, well... if everyone decides that bushy is the way to be... I just don't want my preference on a woman to be considered weird, you know? Being bushy and hairy just looks really bad to me, and I don't want to be disliked for that sort of thing. Right now it seems completely normal for a girl to be shaven, so I don't have any worries. But then everyone says that shaving is odd, and that having a full bush is the way to go, and then (looking at the OP's post) people start to think that people who prefer shaved women are weird... then I'm shit out of luck, and I just don't want that to happen, you know?

17. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I go through phases, at the moment it's natural.... but that's as much to do with the fact that I'm single and not getting any so can't be arsed with shaving all the time, as any particular preference.

As for men... personally I find it repulsive when a man has completely hair free genitals. If I met a guy who I really liked and we got on well, and when the time came to get "busy" he was completely shaven, I'd honestly be gutted. It puts me right off!

18. Mikayla

Mikayla New Member

I had a bush until a couple of years ago. Then I shaved it all off (out of curiosity, not as a request from someone) and it felt great and been shaveing ever since. I leave a little stripe and just feel more sexy that way. People are just different and like different things...thats how I see it.

When it comes to guys...I like both. Shaved or not. Would not push anyone into shaveing or letting the bush grow. Might suggest it but would not insist. I get putt off by other things in a guy then hair or no hair :biggrin1:

19. B_Big Dick Johnson

B_Big Dick Johnson New Member

i really like it hairy, it adds to a woman's vagina. especially foreign women look sexier with it

20. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I like my pussy shaved bare. Doesn't make sense that it's "not womanly". I am a woman, bush shaved or not.
    I like how it feels being completely shaven.

As for men's bushes, as long as the hair is not 6 inches long, I'm alright with a bush.

Draft saved Draft deleted