How many other women go natural?

marcp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the variety. Sometimes you feel bushy and sometime smooth. I DO prefer the lips to be shaved for oral though.

luklakls

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There really needs to be more smart and unshaven women like Anette that love dick.
Your also one of the sexiest woman here.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll try to choose my words better this time.

Personally, I really dislike the look of a bush. I don't like the look of my own bush at all, and personally, I'd prefer having no hair below the neck, except on my forearms and a little on my legs below the knees. It just looks... dirty to me. The only reasons I don't shave are... well, it'd be a huge hassle, and just about everyone on this site thinks it's REALLY fucking hot, for some reason.

The reason I was so offensive in my last post on this subject is, well... if everyone decides that bushy is the way to be... I just don't want my preference on a woman to be considered weird, you know? Being bushy and hairy just looks really bad to me, and I don't want to be disliked for that sort of thing. Right now it seems completely normal for a girl to be shaven, so I don't have any worries. But then everyone says that shaving is odd, and that having a full bush is the way to go, and then (looking at the OP's post) people start to think that people who prefer shaved women are weird... then I'm shit out of luck, and I just don't want that to happen, you know?

you really can't worry about what other people think. The more successful you are in life the more people will disagree and not like you, do what you want ya know? I don't like a lot of hair on me or my man, I keep it trimmed into a landing strip, thats what I like, and don't care if anyone on here does, im the one that has to live with it. :biggrin1:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I keep it trimmed into a neat V for swimsuit season; and if there is a chance I will be getting some I shave the lips and from the clit down.

Then you must always be shaved, NJ. There's no way a sexy girl with a sexy mind like you aren't getting something all the time. :tongue:

Mikayla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There really needs to be more smart and unshaven women like Anette that love dick.
Your also one of the sexiest woman here.

Smart and unshaven as opposed to stupid and shaven women that love dick? lol Hope you didnt mean it like that :tongue: