• 30+

Votes: 67 41.1%

• Total voters

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One pair for each day of the month and the size of my dick has nothing to do with it!

They are boxers,for skid mark guardes and because I don't want my dick rubbing on rough denim.

Last edited:

GuyHudson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I own a couple hundred pairs of underwear and jockstraps. many I've bought, and many many I've gotten from other guys. some were sent to me by guys I've met on line, a few I've taken from guys I've been with, and some were ones I found in lockerrooms. anyone up for swapping?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been turned on by underwear and sexy swimwear for guys since I was a teen. I remember how excited I got the first time I saw another guy my age on the beach with a stretch swimsuit that showed his dick in glorious detail. The next day I went to the store and bought a red stretch squarecut swimsuit. Every time I put it on, I got a boner that seemed to take forever to go down. I get horned up seeing myself in the mirror when I'm wearing white briefs or something hot that shows my dick outline. This is usually how my J/O session begins. I'm average cock size, so I don't think that it's the cock size itself makes me buy underwear, but thinking of how my dick outline will look in them, both soft and hard, is a major factor. There are at least 100 pair in my bedroom; maybe 150. Roughly 55% boxers, 40% briefs, and 5% boxerbriefs. Recently I bought a pair of white Nike compression shorts. They are wickedly sexy when worn alone. I wore them on a recent bike ride down the boardwalk and got a lot of looks. I'd love to wear them to the gym, but that might be pushing it a bit. L.O.L.!

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think I have 25 excatly. I have boxers and boxer briefs. I kind of get turned on by guys sagging, so I sag and like to show off my boxers. Most of my boxer briefs are from Fruit of the Loom, because they fit the best. Right now most of mine are solid colors (grey, dark blue, red, blue...) But I recently bought a stripped pair, and would like some more. I also have a pair that are a ribbed I guess would be the term. As far as boxers go, I like patterns. Other than plaid and stripped, because they're so common.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have about 60-80. Almost all are thongs and g-strings. A few suspenders, slingshots, backless suits, etc.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and if cock size influences how many pair we have?
How is this survey supposed to help you answer that question?
I rarely wear underwear yet oddly I have a couple drawers full of them.
Drawers full of drawers, you mean?

Why do people use the word "underwear" when they mean "underpants"? Is the word so naughty that it cannot be uttered or written? Do English-speaking people outside of North America indulge in this same ridiculous verbal evasion? Undershirts and underpants are equally underwear.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How is this survey supposed to help you answer that question?

Drawers full of drawers, you mean?

Why do people use the word "underwear" when they mean "underpants"? Is the word so naughty that it cannot be uttered or written? Do English-speaking people outside of North America indulge in this same ridiculous verbal evasion? Undershirts and underpants are equally underwear.

Actually I was brought up to say undergarments but my partner says underwear. A friend and I both say panties when we are drinking.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'm surprised these guys have these many pairs of underpants! I have around 10 I think, maybe 15. Mostly briefs and a few pairs of boxers.

I have so many because I'm a "fresh pair" addict, I really don't like wearing undies that I've worn more than a handful of times, they don't feel right. So whenever I'm shopping I pick up a few pairs, normally multiples of the same style and brand, and I frequently impulse buy a few pairs online and then find them in my mailbox a day of two later. That's why they mount up. :redface:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i like having a new, unopened package of underwear in my underwear drawers- it's nice to know that i can have that "new nut cuddle" feel on special mornings, or a doctor visit, staying at a friends place, or if I know that I might meet a buddy in the locker room, or I'm wearing a short tee shirt that might ride up if I'm out running around or some other reason where they might be seen...

Maybe due to their inexpensive price compared to buying a new pair of jeans or a sweater, I guess I do buy a lot of new boxers, briefs, boxerbriefs... I like fun boxer prints, I like bright white briefs, and I like sexy trunks- so I buy a lot more underwear than I need. And I ALWAYS add some sexy underwear to my pile of clothes if my sales clerk is a handsome attractive guy who is paying appropriate attention to my shopping needs.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Just curious how many? and if cock size influences how many pair we have?

I freeball 99% of the time I will only wear them if the jeans I am wearing have a damaged zipper (as in the zipper unzips it self)

only about 5 that is all

I like the feel of rough denim. especially if it's brand new it will give me a semi-hard tell I break them in.

Last edited: