• 30+

Votes: 67 41.1%

• Total voters

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I love to have a fresh new pair of boxer shorts ready to roll if I've got a good prospect that I might be stripping down in front of. Every time I go to Costco I pick up a few three-packs of Calvin Kleins; I love the waist bands and their mediums fit me very very well.

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have maybe 30 pair of undies. about 5 pair of boxers, 15-20 briefs and 5-10 random things like my thongs and real skimpy stuff. If I had more expendable income, I would probably increase my inventory by at least 4 times. There's all kinds of new stuff I want to try. I'm still trying to find the perfect every day undie, and I love to have something new and fun to lounge around in if I'm not running around naked. :p

m_lucas89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have so many because I'm a "fresh pair" addict, I really don't like wearing undies that I've worn more than a handful of times, they don't feel right. So whenever I'm shopping I pick up a few pairs, normally multiples of the same style and brand, and I frequently impulse buy a few pairs online and then find them in my mailbox a day of two later. That's why they mount up. :redface:

Fuck man! I looove the old undies feeling, nice and comfy and they have a perfect fit. And that smell... :wink:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm surprised these guys have these many pairs of underpants! I have around 10 I think, maybe 15. Mostly briefs and a few pairs of boxers.
You're a fit guy. You would look great in any kind of underwear. When I became really fit is when my underwear obsession started. I love looking in the mirror when I'm wearing only underwear.

D

deleted556573

I have no idea how many pairs of underwear I have. I know it is well over 50 though. ALL briefs. I, too, only wear each pair of underwear a handful of times before I reach for a new pair. I just really like the feel and fit of new, fresh underwear. I always have new, unopened packages of underwear in my closet, so when I get the notion to put on a new pair, they're always available.

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My underwear often seem to disappear. so the number I own fluctuates. lol I like to keep at least 15 pairs. What I find is that whenever I find a a couple of pair that I really like that I can't find them again when I go shopping again. frustrating.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I freeball in the Summer, but I also enjoy underwear and jocks.

I developed a jock/underwear interest as a teen and have never changed.

Check out my gallery. The albums are also available.