How Many Pairs of Khakis Do You Have?

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK -
i was curious to know how many coats (as in outerwear coats) people had and thanks for all of your responses and keep them coming.
But in cleaning today and hanging up clothes - i use my spare bedroom as a place to toss clothes that I don't feel like hanging up right away.
Anyway as i was hanging up clothes and putting them away, i was like
'geez. i seem to have a lot of khakis' and so i counted them.
I have 30 pairs of khakis.
While khakis are a requisite, WASPY wardrobe staple, perhaps 30 pairs is a bit much? Even if some think that is a bit much, that will not change the fact that i have that many and they range in every shade from stone, to darker khakis. all flat front, but all different cuts.
SO - how many pairs of khakis do you have?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK -
i was curious to know how many coats (as in outerwear coats) people had and thanks for all of your responses and keep them coming.
But in cleaning today and hanging up clothes - i use my spare bedroom as a place to toss clothes that I don't feel like hanging up right away.
Anyway as i was hanging up clothes and putting them away, i was like
'geez. i seem to have a lot of khakis' and so i counted them.
I have 30 pairs of khakis.
While khakis are a requisite, WASPY wardrobe staple, perhaps 30 pairs is a bit much? Even if some think that is a bit much, that will not change the fact that i have that many and they range in every shade from stone, to darker khakis. all flat front, but all different cuts.
SO - how many pairs of khakis do you have?

Thirty coats and jackets, 30 pairs of khakis? Honey you aren't a WASP you're a gay man with OCD. :rofl: :lmao:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thirty coats and jackets, 30 pairs of khakis? Honey you aren't a WASP you're a gay man with OCD. :rofl: :lmao:

LOL. Ok there njqt. no need for name calling.
Sorry, I couldn't resist. :biggrin1: For the record I own 3 pairs of khakis:
1 pr. flat front side zip
1 pr. capri length flat front & front zip
1 pr. with flannel lining

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I own roughly six pairs of khaki pants because I don't really need to go for a clean casual look and when I do go clean casual I wear slacks. Plaid slacks because they're just so effing awesome.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NJQT - there is no way in hell Mr Goodwood is a homosexual with OCD. there is simply no room in his closet for him to hide. he'd be out by default. i'll leave the OCD on the table.

Mr Goodwood & the question at hand - i have khaki colored cargo pants and shorts. mostly worn to get filthy in *beach, mudding, painting, sports*

even in boy dressing years i never went for the khaki slacks look. trousers should only be black or grey. i will own up to a love of corduroy slacks in all shades and styles.

*koff*intervention*koff*clotheshorse*koff*

randomly - pleated pants are so the ick. front butt is not an attractive look.

ML

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 pairs of khaki pants...i love khaki shorts, tho...i'll probably have around 5 or 6 pairs of khaki shorts by the end of summer