How many partners before you aren't considered a NOVICE?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband was 31 and had partners numbering near to 100 and I had to properly school him before he rated above "novice" status. On the other hand, I was an expert the first time I had sex (God love masturbation and the internet)! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well actually yes, I can be reasonably submissive to a point if absolutely required.

Profit not prophets - I thought that that was the new mantra? :smile:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
First time I had sex, I was at home from the get-ho.
In fact, I told the lad, afterwards, that that was my first time, and he just laughed and told me not to be ridiculous.
Ditto for my next two or three partners.
By then I had honorary old-hand status.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well actually yes, I can be reasonably submissive to a point if absolutely required.

Profit not prophets - I thought that that was the new mantra? :smile:

I'm the AntiChrist. I don't have to worry about cash flow. I have all the spoils this wicked earth has to offer. :tongue:

In fact, I told the lad, afterwards, that that was my first time, and he just laughed and told me not to be ridiculous.

Why does this not surprise me?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, so this is all very interesting, but the real burning question for me is,

When do I get to be spanked?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You too?

When i revealed to my first that he was my first he thought it was something i "told all the guys." I wasn't sure if i should've taken that as a compliment or an insult.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You too?

When i revealed to my first that he was my first he thought it was something i "told all the guys." I wasn't sure if i should've taken that as a compliment or an insult.

This was, obviously, a long long long long long long long long long long long time ago.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
IT's for Novice_btm.

At what number of sexual experiences can one properly become an EXPERT?:tongue:

I dont even will touch numbers of lovers = expertises...:biggrin1:

Well...I do believe that it would be great the option to anyone to have is when is time to initiation on sexual journey, where one feels the desire to begin it...we would have a place where we can choose among great experienced individuals in the art of love and seduction and all of that to have our time with them...kind of a week at least.And for sure I'm not talking about the old whore house initiations.

My approach to that was and is objective...sex is an art and as many arts we must learn with sensitive 'eximio' 'experts'...and I think that the ones who have an objective approach as learning good without nonsenses and waste of time, would gain very much by it in the long run..and in return give to the ones we find in our journey share our great experiences too.

Than in my life I found good, so so and bad lovers but no experts. Yet...and I do consider myself a good lover to some and not an expert. but apprentice.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was, obviously, a long long long long long long long long long long long time ago.

Bitch.

For your information it was NOT a long long long long long long long long long long long long long time ago.... It was a long long long long long long long time ago....